The NEW SEC West

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Sep 29, 2010.

1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

The NEW SEC West

Nautica has decided that he would be willing to step aside to make room for a few new guys in this league, as the interest for the open league slots was very positive.

Therefore, without further ado, here is your new SEC West (Pending Their Acceptance of Teams):

DreSmithJr - Auburn
    ctvolfan - Arkansas
    JOEDESIGNS - LSU

Also, we now have an alternate for the next open slot or if one of the above guys do not want their assigned team:
    Ryalaman

2. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

Welcome

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Joe, you better take care of LSU, I set you up really freaking good. Through the first 5 weeks, Both running backs have avg>100yds rushing. On top of that you have 2 5* RBs in waiting, and a wicked 5* qb that has been red-shirted this year. I will be watching to make sure you are doing it right.

4. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Oh for those who do not know, I am taking a spot withing the Premiere League "The Experience" and with my responsibilities with the Hockey site, I only have so much time on my hands, and it is a great opportunity for me to get in with the "Big Wigs" on the site(for those of you in the RMG league, this is a good thing). So good luck, and like I said I will be watching!!!!!

5. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

I accept auburn.

6. SodaAddict

Hey, I need all 3 new guys to post their gamertags for me so I can send the invite. It would also make my life easier if you would send a friend request to me on live. My gt is just SodaAddict.

7. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Not sure why we arent doing random teams anymore..

8. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

actually they are random teams, I was online with Soda last night when he did it.

9. SodaAddict

Just to clarify for anyone else who might be thinking the same thing, there were 3 open teams, Auburn, Arkansas, and LSU (the same teams that were vacated by the guys who left). I had 3 new guys and I used a random number generator to assign the 3 new guys a number... then I used the random number generator to assign them each a team. That simple.

The cool thing is that all 3 of these guys are coming in to the SEC West, so they will carve out their own division and we can see how it all plays out.

10. DreSmithJr

gamertag is DreSmithJr

:)

ima send u a request now via cpu tho

11. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Glad to be apart of this league and look forward to taking over the Arkansas Razorbacks.
    My gamertag is CTVOLFAN and I will send you an invite here in a bit.

12. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

-Baton Rouge Louisiana

Fans were shocked today as Coach Nautica left the tigers, they were equally as shocked when within hours a new Head Coach was named. Coach JOEDESIGNS or JD for short had this to say at his first press conference.

"I look forward to taking over such a talented team as LSU, were gonna do things right and make Tiger Stadium a very intimidating place to play."

my GT is JOEDESIGNS gonna send you a request tonight.

13. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

I'm Florida bro.. We play each other this week. What time works for you?

14. SodaAddict

All 3 dynasty invites have been sent. The deadline this week is tomorrow night, so please get your games in as soon as you can.

15. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

AJH are you referring to JOE about the game this week?

16. DreSmithJr

will do sir

17. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Soda, you jerk. I was hoping to catch a break against CPU arkansas before the other USER game i have coming up. Drat...I am not going to be able to play tonight or tomorrow. and Saturday the wife is draggin me to Texas-OU game in Dallas.

Maybe sim it? Or go ahead and whip me on auto. Dammit

18. SodaAddict

If you can't play it, I would prefer it get simmed in this case since you had no way of playing the game until the user took over Arkansas. Normally, it wouldn't be like that, but this is a special case.

Either way, if you and ctvolfan can work something out, I'm cool with it, just let me know what you decide and remember that the deadline is tomorrow night at midnight (eastern).

19. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Tonight i have JV Football to coach, and friday of course is varsity. Saturday parents and I hitting breakfast up then wife and I are goin to state fair and Texas-OU...not lookng promising.

i was on last night and played my other two league games, i was planning on playing this one too, but obviously your msg told me to do otherwise. No biggie.

20. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Im good with whatever, if you wana sim it thats fine to be far for him. I guess he didnt know we were going to be added so quick. So I will leave that up to you Soda, I have no problem either way.

21. SodaAddict

haha using "far" for "fair" is kind of a funny typo-stereotype for us eastern Tennesseeans.

Anyway, tell you guys what, try to make contact with each other and figure out what you guys would like to do, and if the game isn't decided by midnight tomorrow, I'll sim it. Cool?

22. AJ Hart MN

yes sir..

23. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

HAHA yea I was trying to hurry an type that before I went back to class. I know what you mean though.

24. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Sometime tonight then, I'm the new guy so what time is better for you?

25. AJ Hart MN

actually, is tomorrow at any time ok with you? I'm off work all day so anytime would work.