The New York Jets are open to current members for 24 hours (Winuvas takes over)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Greg had to step away for some time I am sure we will see him in the future, good luck bro with your wedding and such.

If you are interested in the Jets please post a claim here and then find me on AIM.

2. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

Thank you sir. It was a very hard decision but scheduling my games around wedding planning, travel schedule and fitting in time for Jess has been very difficult. If welcomed I would love to be kept in mind when the new game comes out in August. My traveling will die down and the wedding planning will be done.

I plan to continue dating Stangs mom so you can all reach me at her house number which is 1-800-BIG-HOES. You can also follow his mom and i on twitter at @bigbootyho and if you need access to her personal cyber shows please inquire and we can get you put on a plan. :)

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I would like to switch to the Je-----........ nah cant do it fat ryan

I'm a fan of another team in the AFC east, I would never want to take over a team I hate. But fickle pats fans might. See u at my house greg.

4. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Jets have a new owner. Thanks to Jethro, Greeeeeeg, Bruce, and the league for the opportunity to coach the New York Jets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.