1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The New York Jets are open to current members for 24 hours (Winuvas takes over)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Greg had to step away for some time I am sure we will see him in the future, good luck bro with your wedding and such.

If you are interested in the Jets please post a claim here and then find me on AIM.

2. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

Thank you sir. It was a very hard decision but scheduling my games around wedding planning, travel schedule and fitting in time for Jess has been very difficult. If welcomed I would love to be kept in mind when the new game comes out in August. My traveling will die down and the wedding planning will be done.

I plan to continue dating Stangs mom so you can all reach me at her house number which is 1-800-BIG-HOES. You can also follow his mom and i on twitter at @bigbootyho and if you need access to her personal cyber shows please inquire and we can get you put on a plan. :)

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I would like to switch to the Je-----........ nah cant do it fat ryan

I'm a fan of another team in the AFC east, I would never want to take over a team I hate. But fickle pats fans might. See u at my house greg.

4. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Jets have a new owner. Thanks to Jethro, Greeeeeeg, Bruce, and the league for the opportunity to coach the New York Jets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.