The Next 4 Weeks (Real Life Weeks, Not NCAA Weeks)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bnckeye27, Mar 23, 2009.

1. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

The Next 4 Weeks (Real Life Weeks, Not NCAA Weeks)

In 4 weeks I will be taking the EPPP. For those who don't know I have my doctorate in clinical psychology (no, I am not a therapist), and by taking the exam I will be licensed. I have been studying for months, the test is very expensive, very difficult (50% fail), and very stressful.

I will not be posting here much, maybe at all, for at least the next 4 weeks.

I will check and make effort to get together with my user opponents, but I will not chase people around or ask more than once when they can play. I in reality, I will tell you when I can play, and if that doesn't fit your schedule then the game won't be played. This is, of course, very restrictive, but over the course of the next month video games are lower than clipping my toe nails on my priority list.

If this doesn't sound like it will work, suspend me and put me on autopilot, or kick me out of the league. In the long run I'd like to stick around, but, again, I couldn't possibly care less about video games right now.

Hate to sound like a dick, but that's exactly what the deal is.

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Thats exactly what it sounds like. You could have definately came a little bit more mature than what you posted.

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

thanks for the heads up. You should be fine. Maybe a post a day or something just to let us know your alive, haha.

I understand this is not real life and people do have a life outside of this game.

You don't have a user game this week so hopefully you can get it in.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Real life comes first, man. Don't worry about it. The dynasty will be here when you get back.

Good luck on the test.

5. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

good luck on the test man. Even if you cannot get your games in, your spot is still here when you get back.

good luck.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Come on buddy when you really think about 50% of the people pass the test. You're golden.

7. ogode

ogode Guest

Positive energy! Good luck.

8. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

Thanks for the support. My job unexpectedly took me out of town the last few days so I haven't even been able to check this, I don't know what my status is.