The next big pipeline state

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

You guys see that there is both a five-star and a four star player from Rhode Island? I know because I'm actively recruiting them both. Now there's a pipeline that going to bear fruit for years to come. It's the biggest thing since ...

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Haha, takin' a swipe at my home state, eh? ; ) This says it all about Rhode Island - I was named All-State my senior year in HS as a 185 pound right offensive guard. Let's just say that didn't generalize too well to college ball! We've had a few guys Rhody guys make it to the pros in recent years (Will Blackmon, Jamie Silva, and Deon Anderson), but the major successes have really been in the area of basketball and baseball.

Arch', can you remind me of what has to be done to add/maintain a new pipe-line state?

3. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Pipeline is gained when you have 4 players from a state on your team. It is lost when you don't have 4 from that state on team anymore.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I've heard the number 3, not 4, but that's just speculation. I don't actually know for sure.

5. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Pretty sure 3 for offline but 4 for online.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Goose might be able to say. I think I got three guys from Kentucky last season. Is Kentucky a pipeline state for OSU this year?

7. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

really cool never knew this

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

No Kentucky is not a pipeline this year.