1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The NFC East Thread

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by charter04, Aug 26, 2015.

1. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Black Republican , ptsbx1, BigK44

Since the NFC East is the best and most competitive division in our league I thought we could start our own thread or discussion and possible trash talk. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Gonna be a lot of true to life shit this year... Eagles winning and yall battling for 2 haha!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Someone make a poll on the number of jump balls to dez for the year or average per game

Remember charter04 Jesus is watching you!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ptsbx1

ptsbx1 Walk On

WE love being the underdogs OBJ gonna have 2k yards rec. Lets go! Eagles best chance of winning is only in madden cmon now. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. QuietStorm

QuietStorm TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Real Eagles will finish better than TSO madden. With the Lombardi trophy at the end.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ptsbx1

ptsbx1 Walk On

It's good to dream and at least youve conceded to the thought of you winning the trophy in tmfl. I may finish worse in this league then real life especially if I can't run the damn ball. Smh