The OC Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Natural, Dec 13, 2011.

1. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I'm bored as fuck at work today so I thought I'd make this thread. We can post in here and talk shit during the day. [Please Kasper and Qqwan no homo shit.]

So what does everyone do? I know we have a few college students in the league.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Winter break. Enjoying some good relaxation. Does anyone here play Skyrim? Because that game is fricking amazing :D good time there.

3. The Natural

4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

What's that? I'm so unaware of anything. I sparingly played Oblivion because i was more accustomed to the closed-open play like Assassin's Creed and Fable. But one of my old roommates got this game with me and we hooked our shit up in the same apartment building and for an entire weekend we just played. I went through the whole main quest without doing any side quest which was completely stupid. So i restarted and have been doing a crazy amount of side quest. Haven't even visited the Greybeards the first time. It's a blast. I'm only like level 15-16 (not sure). But i'm enjoying the hell out of this game.

5. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

I finished up school this past May with my business management degree and now work at an oil and gas company as a petroleum landman. Not really what I pictures myself doing when I finished school, but I've enjoyed it so far

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

7. The Natural

So predictable SMH.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

everyone knows you love skyrim. no homo

9. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Oh yeah? What company? I've got a couple of friends that are landmen.

And to answer the question at hand, I graduated from Oklahoma back in 07. I spent the first year after college as a writer for Rivals.com (Football recruiting website)

Now I'm in sales and work for a litigation discovery process with law firms in downtown Dallas.

10. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Skyrim fucking sucks. How's that for shit talking?

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Natural

That's pretty cool, my mom used to work as a Paralegal for a while.
    From business to oil? Interesting..

12. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Smaller broker call ronin Ki but we are being contracted out by EOG Resources. Working in The far East TX area right now.

13. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Sorry The Natural , that was the best response I was willing to type on my droid at work.

To answer the question, I am currently in Watertown, SD studying agricultural business at Lake Area Technical Institute. LATI just got named the 5th best two year college in the country, so its been kinda neat around campus lately. After I get my degree here I plan on either getting on with Wheat Growers (big company in my area) or getting in at a local equipment dealership (Case, John Deere or a CAT dealership is starting up in my hometown as well. Also my dad currently works at an implement that delves in selling equip.) Either way, it looks like I will be able to go back home after college which is partly why I went into this field of study-- that and it is a industry that will never die now matter how bad the economy is.

• Like Like x 1
  14. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

I'm 24. I went off to Purdue University for a year straight out of high school and dropped out after a year because I couldnt afford it. I then joined the Army and spent 3 years on active duty, spending 11 months of 2008 in Afghanistan. In 2010,I decided not to reenlist - got out and came back home to Indiana. I've been here since and I'm going to school for Radiology while making Subarus for a living. Not married but do have a one year old child.

15. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Baby's mama...nice. By the way, my cousin did 3 tours over there in Afghanistan. His name is Jared Josserand in case by some weird chance you know him.

16. CoachRedd

Josserand? Yeah hes the one who always talked about his faggot cousin when we had downtime.

• Like Like x 1
  17. The Natural

So that was your baby's momma Kinnect you jacked?

18. CoachRedd

Correct.

19. The Natural

Pics? Actually never mind. If she was that hot your probably would have married her.

20. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Well played sir. Well played.

21. CoachRedd

You want me to post pics of my ex gf?

22. The Natural

Sure. I was actually considering making a Post Pics of your Females thread but Kasper comes off a bit creepy sometimes and I think he would save them.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  23. CoachRedd

ehh...why not.

24. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Hahaha, nothing more disturbing than the thought of Kasper beating the meat to your white girlfriend eh Natty?

25. The Natural

Eh, I'm used to the angry looks of desire & jealousy. Nothing more appetizing to my palate than the white man's tears.