thE Ohio St. Presser

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Diddy81, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

thE Ohio St. Presser

[​IMG]

Ohio St. is the class of the Big 10. Who has the talent and coaching to give you guys a run for your money?

How did that unexpected loss in the BCS Championship motivate your staff and players for this season?

Who are the impact players on this team?

Team Motto?

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Ohio St. is the class of the Big 10. Who has the talent and coaching to give you guys a run for your money?

EVERYONE in The big 10 can beat any1 on any given day. The two im most worried about though are CA and his Gophs and Cimmy and his PSU squad.

How did that unexpected loss in the BCS Championship motivate your staff and players for this season?
    It was obvious we were doing something wrong to fall out in the NC game. We made some Coordinator changes and gameplay changes. Hopefully our new Offense will cater to our personnel

Who are the impact players on this team?
    HB Jamal Berry-He is our speed back...and after a couple games trying to decide who our best QB is...he has taken up the slack and carried us.

WR CORE- We will live and die on these guys. We have to count on them to go up and catch errant passes from our 2 inexperienced QBs. Make big plays after the catch and Convert 3rd Downs!!

Team Motto?

i have a few quotes i relate to my team before every game

The difference between a successful person
    and others is not a lack of strength,
    not a lack of knowledge,
    but rather in a lack of will.
    -Vince Lombardi

Show class, have pride, and display character.
    If you do, winning takes care of itself.
    -Paul "Bear" Bryant

Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points.
    -Knute Rockne

3. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

great job man.