The Ohio State Buckeyes Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gibby289, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

The Ohio State Buckeyes Game Summaries

Week 1 Navy @ OSU

It was a snoozzer to paly and to watch. The Buckeyes dominated Navy in every aspect of football and it turned into a blow out win. Not too much to say but that about the game. Onto week 2 USC @ OSU.

2. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

Week 2 USC @ OSU

This was not even a game. It started out with a Buckeye kick return for a TD. Then USC drove down and kicked a FG then another Buckeye return down to the ten. This would only turn into a FG. After this the buckeyes got on a train and ran over anything in its way. it was a dominating performance after an upsetting close game against Navy week 1. Good Luck to the Buckeyes in pursuit of the Big Ten and National Championships.

3. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

Week 3 Toledo @ OSU

Another Dominating game by the Buckeyes. The Defense held them to 14 points and negative rushing yards. All in all OSU dominated every single aspect of the game. Most of the Defense held them to three and outs. Offense was very efficient and scored 95% of the time they had the ball. Three different runners had rushing TDs. Both Brandon Saine and Dan Herron had over 100 yards rushing. There was about 360 total rushing yards that game.

4. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

Week 4 Illinois @ OSU

Buckeyes come away on top again but in a close 24-21 home win over Illinois. Herron as running-back led a 4th quarter drive to the end-zone off about a 10 yard rumble for a score with a little over a minute left. after that my defense had a 4 and out and then Pryor took a knee for the victory.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Well I was talking to Hoodlum and he said that he and his Michigan Boys were going to smack Pryor & your beloved Buckeyes down!!

6. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

I won't let that happen all i remember is 3-9 in 08 and 42-14 buckeyes.... :)

7. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

Week 5 OSU @ Indiana

Wow what a close game again. IDK if its the sliders or because i had to super sim because i had to leave but i had to play fourth and make a comeback with less than a minute. A long fade over the shoulder catch by Devier Posey on the 3 put me in position to run base and run it in for the game winning score with time expiring. Final 24-21 Buckeyes.

8. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Super Sim

Using super sim in a game should not be utilized.. Here at TF, you are expected to be playing your games completely..

If you know you are on a time crunch to get a game in, then you shouldn't be starting it.. If you started the sim, you should have let the game go all the way and not cut back into the 4th to get the win.. These leagues are not about winning all the time, but about creating a realistic-simulation environment to real life..

My suggestion is that hood throws out the results of that game, and you play the game to its entirety, or have it simmed as the league advances to the next week..

9. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

look dude, u cant be simming ur game. im gonna throw out your results, but i will let u replay the game. dont let this happen again.... and btw ur buckeye brats r goin down

10. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

Sorry i thought i'd be able to finish then something came up. I will play it out completely right now. sorry again it wont happen again

11. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

Week 6 Wisconcin @ OSU

Started out close 7-7 but OSU started to pull away and was up big and blew the leade and almost lost but a few first downs ended that.

12. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

wow. what a recap

13. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

lol. Felt like I was there.

14. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

lol sorry was in hurry and forgot most of game i didnt recap right after.

15. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

Week 7 OSU @ Notre Dame

Buckeyes won big here against # 16 undefeated big ten foe Notre Dame. This was a huge win in conference and for the polls. It was a user game against noknee and was a great game it was back and forth all game but at end i pulled away by 2 TD(I was predicted to lose by 2 td's lol). Turnovers were huge in this game he had 4 int and i had one which ultimatly won me the game. Golden Tate is a beast though. Ishut dow n his run for most part just like we do to all teams.

16. gibby289

gibby289 Guest

Week 8 Minnesota @ OSU

Only one word to describe this game.. Domination. That's really all there was. OSU D dominated them and their O as well. D herron, Heisman Hopeful, Put up about 230 on the ground. Final 57-7 OSU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.