THE Ohio State Recruits

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

THE Ohio State Recruits

9 Seniors, 69 Seniors, 10 Scholarships.

Best of 2012 Class:

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    Name Position Rating Best Attribute Star
    J. Jones FS 82 85 Hit Power :4stars:
    R. Brown C 81 85 Strength :4stars:
    J. James WR 85 97 Speed :5stars:
    A. Rhoden QB 85 91 Throw Power :5stars:
    R. Garrision LT 81 90 Run Block :4stars:

Buckeyes need a FB and MLB this year.

Redshirted Players:

None. Not Necessary.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

:4stars: TE signs with OSU Week 2.

3. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Offense: Be ready for a lot of HB Berry up the middle, and hope he does not break one. Berry seemed to break a tackle or two every play, and he always fell forward. On a number of occasions my safety made the saving tackle. When Berry went out, the backup was equally effective. The Buckeye passing game was very efficient, mainly hitting the short to medium range passes, and only taking one or two shots down the field all game. Watch the flats; I gave up at least one TD, and several third downs to receivers in this area. I also brought a considerable number of blitz's, but never laid a hand on the QB.

Defense: The Buckeyes D could either be called "bend-but-don't-break", or "opportunistic". I moved the ball fairly well with my HB, who had over 100 yards rushing, averaging around 5 yards a carry. In the passing game, I regularly saw uncovered receivers in different areas of the field. The problem for me was poor QB play, but a solid passing attack, could be effective against this team. Don't underestimate them though, and get your yards on the early downs. On third and fourth down, they really buckled down; I think I only converted one all game.

Summary: Smart, mistake free, efficient play is what you can expect when you face Ohio State. Good game, Masler.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Offense- When he had a comfortable lead he has a balanced attack. As the game went on and was closer tended to favor the pass. Favorite set was split back shotgun. Jackson in the slot was the go to guy. Look for outs on short yardage.

Defense- controlled a dline man most of the time. mixed up his D well, but played mostly zone. Was able to create turnovers, MLB covers alot of area in his zone.

Overall a solid sim player and a very competitive team with lots of young weapons. Should be a title contender every year.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Current Signings for OSU 2012

:5stars: OLB A. McKinney
    :5stars: CB A. McGee
    :5stars: G B. Jones (Bonus)
    :4stars: SS J. Garrett
    :4stars: DT L. Koch
    :4stars: DT A. Kirk
    :4stars: TE P. Walker