The OMFL......

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Coach KO, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Sep 14, 2010

We wanted to get these season started off right and wanted representatives from each division to help us out with a small project.

As we are kicking off the season, what we were hoping is to have one volunteer from each division to write a pre-season prediction story that can be posted on XFN. Basically, it would be an article that talks about all 4 teams and at the end gives a prediction for the winner or records.

This is not something that you will be required to do ongoing. Its only a little start up. We may use this information for Podcasts, midseason reviews and the like and figured those in the division would know the coaches. It doesnt have to be straight football either. I plan on writing the AFC East capsule and Im sure I will be busting some balls as well. We arent looking for ESPN type articles. Good for you if you want to but knock your self out trying.

I would like to have these capsules up by the 4th week of the season. No need to worry about the results of games played. You can base it on off season moves if you want. Something fresh.

Please respond to the post. I know some of you wouldn't mind doing these types of articles. Again, we wont be looking for them on a regular basis.

Thanks again,

Coach KO
  2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    I'll do the South.
  3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Oct 8, 2009
    I did the North.
  4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On