The Oregon Post(OSU Beaver football)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanC, Aug 28, 2013.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Oregon State welcomes in new coach Ryan Coleman to take over the reigns this season. Coach Coleman will be bringing in a fast paced offense basing out of the shotgun. When asked about his offense Coach Coleman replied: "I have always been a fan of Chip Kelly and my offense mirrors his in a lot of ways and I am sure the Ducks won't like being beat by their former coach's offense."

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Beavers demolish Aztecs in Coach Coleman's first game

It was never close in Corvallis as the Beavers went full throttle, putting up 451 yards of offense on the Aztecs while holding their offense to only 277. Sean Mannion was incredible with his only blemish coming on an interception thrown near the end of the first half. The Beaver defense ans special teams were on as well, forcing three turnovers and returning a punt to the house as well.

Oregon State will now prepare for Lousiana Tech before opening their Pac-12 season against Arizona.

Stats

Passing
    Sean Mannion - 16/19, 193 yds, 2 TD/1 INT. 8 att, 81 yds, 2 TD

Rushing
    Storm Woods - 13 att, 106 yds, TD

Receiving
    Bobby Hall - 6 rec, 78 yds, TD
    Connor Hamlett - 6 rec, 78 yds, TD

3. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Highlights from the 41-0 win over La Tech

4. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Awesome highlight video. Very, very cool!

5. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Since I already uploaded it: Me and UniQue2Three with bonus commentary(read: rambling). gg man, that was exciting as hell to play