The "Other" League - WFL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The "Other" League - WFL

I am honestly about to kill the league. Not from a lack of activity standpoint on the owners' parts, but lack of activity on my part.

I would rather give 110% to this league than give 80-90% and have another league to worry about.

The main target of this thread are the board members here that are playing there - Do you think there would be any issue if I delete that league? I know I AM the commissioner, but you guys play in it, too.

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Win, I am running into the same problem with balancing the 2 leagues. I do not know how you can provide so much to this league and run one yourself. I would have no problem with it. People have to understand, especially after seeing how hard you worked last night.

3. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

Im starting to hate play the CPU and I feel it's going to throw me off when I go back to playing human opponents again. I wouldn't care if you killed the league. Do your thing.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya. I knew going into it that I could help with issues there, but my activity would mainly be here. Normally, guys who do two leagues do two totally different leagues. It is very hard to run to two simultaneously. I think you can do it, just give yourself some time and know that unless you got 'other' owners, not from here, your activity there will be down. Also you should at least give it 2 weeks without an offseason here at the same time. That too took a lot of ppls time and energy, including yours.

5. natedawg212000

I too agree with claven. It has thrown my game off also.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

YOUR game? I have the Chargers, for crying out loud. I now have to come back to the Bucs....that's depressing after running for 100 yards week in and out with LT and throwing perfectly accurate passes with one of the most accurate quarterbacks in Madden, Philip Rivers....having a super TE in Gates....having Merriman.... :(

But I do need to work on human opponents more, and this other league takes me away from doing scrims (which I love), doing articles (which I love), and, with the holiday season finished, I could go back to doing podcasts (which I mostly liked, except for the editing myself and having to listen to myself talk...how do you guys do it? lol). I can't do that playing two leagues.

I think I'll just announce it on the other site that the league is disbanding. I'll kill the forums out and be done with it, able to focus on this full time. Which I would rather do anyway. It's much easier to be co-pilot than pilot.

7. natedawg212000

your more pilot #1b than co-pilot