Archived The Patriots

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 28, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Seriously? Albert Haynesworth and Ochocinco? Thats crazy. They'll both reform in NE as everyone has done throughout The Hoodie's reign out there in Boston. Man, the rich just keeps getting richer.

Sidenote: My Eagles finally traded Kolb thankfully. I wish the kid luck, he's going to be a good QB in the league... glad to see him get the light he was searching for.

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

The Jets are doing pretty good.....the phins :cool:

Both my squads didnt do anything

Chargers and Steelers

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I have said it for the last 2-3 years the Steelers need to nut up and go grab a corner!

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We just signed Vince Young... I always rooted for Vince. Now if he pays attention and learns, something he wasn't afforded in Nashville, he may still have a productive career down the road.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

bigtubb_

Chargers? Steelers? No Raiders? Always thought that would always be LA's team, well thats what Ice Cube said anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Bears are finally moving...

Can't believe that people are so worked up about shipping Olsen for a 3rd. I wanted him to do well, but I am not broken up about him leaving. It was the final year of his rookie contract, they were not going to re-sign him anyway.

They grabbed Roy Williams [I assume on the cheap] to replace Olsen. They are also apparently looking at Mike Sims Walker.

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

When them bastards moved back to Oakland I said **** the raiders. I'm pissed at the Chargers (well A.J. Smith...I cant stand that b****)n but still root for them. And me and my family are lifetime Steeler fans. Except for my pops he has liked the Bears ever since Walter Payton. He knew the family growing up so thats his team.

8. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Your pops is a wise man. Well, maybe not "wise" but he has good taste.

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

The eagles just became a problem

10. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Nnamdi & DRC!?!?!

11. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I can't believe the Eagles got Nnamdi. It is sure as hell gonna be hard to beat them now.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

<--- :D

13. smace767

smace767 Walk On

man!!!!
    I watched NFL network all day off and on to see when The Boyz was gonna sign Nnamdi.
    I go to class come home and i had an online test to take. Right in the middle i See the Eagles signed him. F-d my test up.

But it still doesnt matter. Dez, Miles, Jason, and Felix, Muarry(if he can stay healthy) Puts 4-5, A level receivers in the pattern. Nnamdi and DRC can only cover(try) 2 of them.

If i wasnt a over 30 year Cowboy fan, the Eagles might be my favorite team. Cant hate how they handle their business.

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Your a fan of Tony Homo and the Girls, huh? I'll bring back pictures of the Linc on 26th October... Fly Eagles Fly

15. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Make sure u get the score board so we all can relive that moment.

The Eagles have Bird flu!
    Quarantine recommend, stay away from the spice too while u at it! lol

Thinking the seagulls gonna win. They fly high and look good but always come in for a crash landing before they get That trophy.
    Like i said i like what they do wit their team.

But i have watched my team win 4 Super Bowls. Had a party for 2 of them( I was TDY when they beat the steelers at Ft Benning). There is no feeling like having a super bowl party and your team win. No need for me to hate. Tony "Homo" gonna start layin pipe in yall haters.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the loud boisterous sounds of you guys' playoff victories since '96

17. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Loud and Boisterous for ya.
    34-14

We aint done anything since 96 and we still have more super bowls and playoff wins then you the last 20 years. Get some jewelry. I might just where a super bowl champ T-shirt for you today. You got one of those?

You need to get on a Cardinal or Jet fan and get up off my squad. :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You guys still suck... win, lose, or tie I'm an Eagles fan 'til I die! Most of you 'Cowboy' fans became them in the early 90s anyway. At least you have a T-Shirt;)

PS- Michael Irvin likes boys :eek:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

that's pretty sexy IMO

:)

Oh...and I'm a true Cowboys fan Ray. I pay lottsa money each year for my fan hood. But the Eagles have all the pressure on them now which I like...it's Superbowl or bust.

• Like Like x 1
  20. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LOL

21. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Thats cute

Everbody knows Mike likes Strippers and Cocaine. Now Troy Aikmen, we might have believed you.
    Boys is not on Mike's list of favorite things. Everybody has a gay person in their family, some of yall just dont claim them.

I was born an hour and a half from Cowboy Stadium. Ill say it again I WATCHED my team in 6 super Bowls. Not read about it, looked it up on wiki or google, I WATCHED MY team in 6 Super Bowls. You was watching us too. I watched my first cowboy game in 1976 as a little kid.

If your a fan then nobody can question your allegiance. Very few Cowboys fans are band wagon fans. How many people all of a sudden like the eagles now, that never been to PHilly, Cherry Hill, Camden, Willingbourgh. My grandmother lived in Cherry Hill before she moved to ATL. So i been there.

Yall have now got a whole lot of band wagon fans. The wagon is getting quit full these days. Most Cowboys fans are not haters. We appreciate other great players. I have a Mcnabb Eagle jersey i wear all the time. Im Out side Ft Knox and a couple dressed in Giants gear was like whats up with you. I had a Cowboy hat and That McNabb jersey on. I said im a Cowboy fan, but i liked and respected Donavon.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I still can't believe Mikey said a crack head forgot his crack pipe!

Believe it or not there are a lot of Cowboy fans in our area (South Jersey/Philly). Most are seeds of bandwagon fans of the 90s honestly, so they have an excuse. People from Dallas even label them bandwagon fans, I tell my boys this every year (they're big Dallas fans). I only have been to Dallas (or Fort Worth... the one with the crazy 'LA like' freeway system?) once (with ALL my Eagles stuff on my car) and you're right, it seems the hate isn't mutual. Nobody really said anything to me. You come to our area wearing a Cowgirl jersey and you will get a 'Go Eagles' or 'Fuck Dallas' comment eventually. We aren't haters... we just hate your team:)

Don't worry bruh... I love my Birdz (tattoo is in the near future) and you're going to hear my mouth run all year long! :)

Side note: What you know about Camden? CMD... Cash, Murda, Drugs ;)

Side note#2: Cherry Hill... man, that's where all the lil' bad rich girls are at or used to be at. I know y'all have some healthy females down south but those CH chicks will buy you things

• Like Like x 1
  23. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Philly is hell on earth

24. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

The Bears didn't have too much trouble with either of your squads last year...

25. smace767

smace767 Walk On

First thing is i was already in the Army in the 90's.

When we was on them S. Jersey girls we didnt wear jerseys and things like that. Nobody knew where we was from. Jersey, Philly, NYC, Bmore we just blend in. That was a CT art. We would be in Newark or NYC 8 deep and blend. Its crazy cause CT was small enough that people knew right away if you was not from around there when you got off the train. They would run up on you and ask questions. It use to be rough on a bunch of avg dudes trying to visit. Some dudes that was their job. wait to rob somebody getting off the train or got to Yale and rob people.

My Grandmother(pops side) was from CT. She sold her house and bought two bigger and newer houses in Cherry Hill for her and my aunt, since she had people out there, about a year before i joined the Army. She liked it was not as wild as CT but only stayed there about 8 years. Sold one of those houses and moved to the ATL with my pops and aunt and they pooled their money and bought a big a$$ house across the street from Evander Holyfield.

Bruh my grandfather(pops side) lived in Newark. I use to go there every summer for a month and then got to Wilmington North Carolina(moms side) for a month. I sit back and think My Grandfather was an alcoholic and he use to take me to the bars. since he was an old baller they use to let my young 9-13 year old a$$ play pin ball and the juke box, and drink soda while he got his drink on. I had peeps in Camden but didnt go there that much.

I grew up in the tri state. Mostly CT. My cousin i was closest too and grew up wit in CT, was born in philly and when we all moved on at 18-20 yrs old, he moved back to philly

http://xfinity.comcast.net/slideshow/news-mostdangerouscitiesinamerica/8/
    nothing to be proud of but it is what it is. Its a part of me. We did things as a normal routine every day / week that if caught or if i slipped it could have changed my life. Not too many people make it out.

Dont worry Bruh, There is a reason I volunteered to do a third year as a Drill Sergeant in Field Artillery land as an Infantry soldier. Im always gonna be right there wit ya. All year long;)

• Like Like x 1