THE Penn State Pedo's!

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by maverickfp, Mar 29, 2012.

1. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

Ok, I kid, I kid. This is one scary team lead by a great x's and o's coach. Will that translate to success on the gridiron though? Lets take a look.

The offense is lead by...well, potentially 3 QBs. Three QBs are rated at 91 OVR but with slightly different skill sets. Struggling Junior Omar Stephens is a pure pocket passer with a great arm. He's probably the favorite. Tyrone Jones and Roger Cannon also have solid arms, but aren't as stong as Stephens but they offer more escapability. It'll be up to the coaches to determine which one of these QBs start b/c all 3 could start for the majority of teams in the NCAA.

The HBs are like the QBs, all 3 are power backs though, so a simple rotation may work the best here. The FBs are a joke though, so probably won't run too much out of the Iform. The WRs are solid but nothing spectacular. Stephens will most likely lock onto 1 guy though all year and throw 3 passes to him for every 1 pass thrown elsewhere.

2 good TEs and a great Oline round out the offense.

The defense is pretty solid. The coach have EIGHT DEs to cycle through in the games, so there should always be fresh legs on the field. Two strong DTs will anchor the line. The LBers are a little weak on the outside but MLB Jameel Jackson is a beast at 95 OVR.

Finally, the secondary is not great, but very good. The top 5 CBs are all over 6' so that should make knocking down deep passes easier.

Prediction: 9 wins for this strong team in a very good conference. Losses to: OSU, Maryland, OU, and (GASP) Clemson.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Thanks man. We have yet to figure out who our starter at QB is. Im leaning towards Tyrone Jones. As for WR, we dont have any standout guys so I think Ill mix it up more.

And yeah, I have a lot of DE, but they all suck/

3. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

My vote is for the Living Legend. (y)

• Like Like x 1