The Pony Express - SMU Mustangs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by C_Breezy803, Nov 6, 2010.

1. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

[​IMG] The Pony Express [​IMG]
    Welcome to The Pony Express where you can track the progress of new head coach C_Breezy803 of the SMU Mustangs. SMU fans would love to see Coach turn this program around from what it became this past season. The Mustangs had a horrible season last year finishing 3-9. The fans here in Dallas would love to see SMU have a winning season as well as receive a bowl bid. Coach would also like to defeat TCU in his SMU coaching debut but he will need all the help he can get from his QB who finished 3rd in the country for passing yards last season. Follow progress of our new head coach, C_Breezy803, here in the Pony Express!​

2. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Battle for the Iron Skillet. A moniker given to the annual game between the SMU Mustangs and TCU Horned Frogs. Separated by only 40 miles, the SMU vs. TCU rivalry dates all the way back to 1915. SMU and TCU have played each other in all but six football seasons and the Horned Frogs lead the all-time series 43-39-7. SMU had a rough season last year and look to build up on the hype of their new coach.​
    SMU kept it close towards the end, but Junior QB Kyle Padron threw his last of 5 interceptions with 1:30 left to play and all TCU had to do was run out the clock and game over. Overall it was a good game for the struggling Mustangs who finished 3-9 last season. SMU has to rely on Padron this season, because there is no running game. Padron was very dominant on the Mustangs TD drives. TCU controlled the running game with 4 rushing TDs with 4 different players.​
    [​IMG]
    Player Stats​
    Passing​
    SMU - Kyle Padron 25-44 430 yds 3 TD 5 INT​
    TCU - Casey Pachall 20-29 236 yds 0 TD 0 INT​
    Rushing​
    SMU - Zah Line 4 att -2 yds 0 INT​
    TCU - Matthew Tucker 20 att 114 yds​
    Receiving​
    SMU - Chayce Joubert 3 rec 104 yds 1 TD​
    TCU - Antoine Hicks 6 rec 115 0 TD​
    Defense​
    SMU - Marquis Frazier 8 tak 1 sack​
    TCU - Devin Johnson 3 tak 2 INT​
    TCU - Tank Carder 5 tak 1 sakc​

3. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

So the Pony Express ran out of ink and it took forever for their ink shipment to get in..this week it will be back in full swing. Actually I've been pissed at my 1-7 record and could care less about the rest of the season, but am trying to look at the future.

4. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

5. titangator

titangator Walk On

that sick as FUCK, excuse my language

6. Coach_Gruden

Coach_Gruden Walk On

ya breezy how did you do this? amazing work....

7. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

could u make like a template? i have photo shop and would love to do this new letter every week!

8. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

thanks guys!

@axspecialk
    yea, i have a template..it's basically just a plain white document, and i boxed off areas with the line tool.