The Protector of Mansfield

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by RynoAid, Apr 29, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I VOTE NO!!!!

Good luck man........good speech....started out shaky then gained momentum. Nice.

Hope you win.....sounds like you are up against a big company. Erin Brockovich type shit there

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice work Jeff. Community Activisim > me

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

no mention of the tradition?

good job hope you get that shit stopped..no way they should be drilling that close to where kids play sports.

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Problem is the company doesnt care....they think everything will be fine and it will be safe. Problem is human error....one idiot screws up and then we have a huge problem.

Keep resisting and maybe someone at the OXT will come to their senses and say lets pick another battle.....fuckers!

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Also might hurt property values, let's say you can't stop them so you decide to try and sell.... The known issue hurts the value of your home.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I wonder if this company realizes that there is this technology called directional drilling. Allows you to tap underground resources from several miles away...

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

they do, but they have to put the drill pad somewhere on the Parks department property because thats the surface right that they own. They will directionally drill all over the park from the one pad spot... but the one pad could hold up to 20 drilled gas wells.

9. jfosh

jfosh Super

I cant believe that it is even considered putting a gas well in a park right next to where kids play.

10. MRamirez

MRamirez Go Devils!

Jeff I am also proud of you! That was a very moving plea on the direction of your community. You are Mansfield's "Susan Boyle"!

P.S.- Don't wear Purple any more!