Archived The Proving Grounds

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Sep 12, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks for mentioning this jerzey.
    Guys we created this area to get some practice in for our respective dynasties and have some fun. You can play any game you like or you can try one of our game of the week games. Knight has been playing over there and getting some games in and im sure he can tell you how much fun it is. We keep track of all of the wins and losses for record. You get points just for playing so even if you lose you still get points in the standings for playing. But bottom line this area is to have some fun and build some commodore amongst us ps3 coaches. Hope to see you guys soon.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-proving-grounds-sign-ups.61359/

And our standings , game of the week etc can be found here
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-proving-grounds-results-standings.61524/

3. smace767

smace767 Walk On

You know me and knightnoles gotta play the game of the week once i get signed up.

4. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

KnightNoles is a wimp and won't play some of us anymore... I think he thought we were all slouches... but now I think he doesn't like to lose :doodie:

• Like Like x 1
  5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If you scared mutha f*cka go to church! lol KnightNoles -- You gonna let him son you like that.... son? :)

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

better check that leaderboard before you come callin!