The race for #1

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by xxkimura, Dec 7, 2013.

1. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Pick
    Denver Broncos (1-6) - Most would be shocked to see a Peyton lead team on this list, but with an offense that should be carrying only ranking at #17 in YPG that defense has been bad. They have given up 232 points through 7 games - 33 points per game. That's 39 points more then the second worst team in the league which is saying something in the defense driven league of hard knocks.

Arizona Cardinals (1-6) - Their defense has been average between the 20s, but they haven't been able to force a lot of turnovers and their league worst offense puts them at number 2 on this list. They are failing to pick up 200 yards per game almost halfway through the season. Arizona will have a good shot at the number 1 pick playing in a tough NFC West division.

New Orleans Saints (1-5) - You could argue 2 of the top 4 QBs in the league are on this list, what is going on HK?! Saint's are pretty much below average in every category, which has landed them in this position. They are my dark horse to win the #1 sweepstakes.

Indy Colts (2-5) - They are scoring a huge 9 points a game, lead by a successful coach I can see this team turning it around once Luck get's it going, don't expect them to be on this list for long, but as their long as their offense is stuck in the mud I have to say they have a fighters chance at the number 1 pick with a solid chance of picking in the top 5.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

How did the Colts win 2?!?!? Come on, Guy! Just lose.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    You forgot my team.

1-6, we are already making offseason plans. Firing our coach, and scouting tremendously.