The Real You

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Fred Limbo, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I just wanted to start this thread so that we could all get to know who is on the other side of the sticks/TV. So if you wana tell us about yer life do it it. Include Job, Family Photos/ info, hobbies, intrest, history. ect.

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I will go 1st:​

I am Fred Limbaugh 36yrs old DSC00552.JPG I have a wife​
    DSC00883.JPG
    and 3 kids ages 18, 13, and 10. I live in Fayetteville Alabama on a 80 acre farm.​

I work for Alabama Teen Challenge (Look us up on the web) we help people who struggle with life controlling addictions, drugs & stuff.​

I was in the USMC for 4 years and got out in 99 on a honarable discharge, I got addicted to Meth and loved alot drugs and spent 4 of the next 6 years in prison for manufactoing and Trafficing Meth. I have been clean and drug free for 6 years now.​

I am currently going to Global University to get Ordained as a Minister in the AOG church and plan oh doing prison ministry and helping people that stuggle with drugs like I did.​

I have several hobbies one is:​
    Flexin.jpg
    Working out​

Another is:​
    DSCN0097.jpg 66 Chevell w/427​

DSC00716.JPG

Riding Bikes​

SANY1048.JPG
    I grew a beard last year during Auburns Nat Champ run and did not cut it till we won it all!​

I been playing video games since intelavision was out and will prob play till its all over.​
    I play Madden and Ncaa and love NBA2K11 but don't have the time to play it. I like Dragon Age Origens and any D&D type games but again don't have the time top play them Reg. I enjoy great games but still hate losing.(JV)​

Anyway this is me and I hope it helps you put a face with the person on the other side of the TV.​

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thats a badass car.
    Oh and im planning on something like this to being in our history thread for 12. Ive got a few more ideas as well lol. Ill hop on this a little later. Great idea though.

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Thanks for sharing fred. Addiction is a terrible thing, glad to see your battling it and winning. Keep sharing the good word with those who have made poor choices, i'm sure your experiences and past can help someone change their life for the better.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Not in this dynasty but couldn't help but post.

I grew up in the same AOG church that Davey Wilkerson was pastoring when he began his journey that became Teen Challenge and World Ministries. In fact he married my grandparents back during his time in Philipsburg. I have since left the AOG and became Catholic, but I still believe in the power of that program to change lives. You just reaffirm that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Great idea I was thinking about starting this same thread up. We did intros when we first started.... but hell that was nearly a year ago, and we've added all sorts of new faces.​
    Im 23, born and raised in southern California, 20 mins north of LA, in your typical "pleasant-ville" suburb. About 4 months ago, me and my girlfriend of 7 years decided to take the leap of faith and move to the Dallas area (Plano to be exact). So far its been a blessing, we're paying half as much rent/utilities and making 3 times as much money as we were in CA. Right now Im managing a little Italian restaurant while I go back to school, and she works as an ABA therapist helping kids with disabilities. She's definitely my sugar momma, but with how much student loans she racked up for us... she damn well better be making the money! lol​
    [​IMG]
    This is me (on the left) and one of my buddies Ive been playing football with since I was 5, at his wedding.
    Hobbies- If anything Tennessee Volunteers is on Im watching it, Lady Vols included! Im a huge sports guy and if its competitive Im all about it, but nothing, and I mean nothing, beats college football! Go Vols!!!​
    [​IMG]
    If Im not inside playing some NCAA or watching sports, Im out running, hiking, camping, fishing, ect. And if Im outside, this one is not far behind....​
    [​IMG]
    This is our rescued Plott Hound, Redding

7. Joe_THEDREAM

Lol do you want to switch teams? I really don't care about Tenn at all. If you ever want to, just let me know.

8. ChaoticUT

haha Im good. Ive played with them in a couple dynasties, offline and online, and they are set up pretty good. With all the young talent, year 3 and 4 should be good for you if you bring in decent recruiting classes. Im gonna ride this Texas train as long as I can lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joe_THEDREAM

Whats up people! My name is Joe, hense the AIM name, currently 26 living in sunny newport beach CA but am moving in two weeks to ohio.

[​IMG]
    I grew up in michigan and graduated from Central Michigan University,
    [​IMG]
    My wife is a University of Michigan graduate, so i spent half my college there as well. I currently am an investor. I do real estate investing, factoring, and small business loans. I helped build a wrestling brand as well right out of college that is now extremely successful in the state of michigan. www.wrestlingaddix.com . I'm really proud of my old business partners for building that into something great. I've been playing NCAA football since 4th grade so a million years ago it seems. I love the game. Between business, wrestling, my wife, real college football, and this
    game, that pretty much sums up a lot of my passions
    Below is a pic of my wife and I at dinner in vegas for our bachelor / bachelorette parties. This trip rivaled the hang over.​
    [​IMG]
    Here's us in Paris. On our honeymoon we did three weeks in europe. We did london, paris, barcelona, venice, almalfi town on the almalfi coast of italy and rome. The trip was amazing.​
    [​IMG]
    Look forward to playing with you guys long into the future!! I've really enjoyed this league.

10. ChaoticUT

Such a small world... we were living in Aliso Viejo before we move to Texas.

11. Joe_THEDREAM

Nice. I love TX, lived in McAllen for 6 months (McAllen sucks) but i really enjoyed Austin and San Antonio. I'm going to be driving to fort worth on our move to Cincinnati. My college roommate lives there. Really looking forward to it.

I def know what your saying about saving $$ by moving to a different state. CA is crazy. Were paying 2K for a 2BR, we'll be paying less than 1K for a 2 br in the hot spot for young professionals in Cinci. Plus gas, food, income tax, will all be less.

12. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Ohio, born and raised. I'm 22 years old. Grew up in Cincinnati, headed to Lexington for a year at UK before ending up in Columbus at Ohio State. Played three sports in high school and tried my luck on the gridiron for a few days at UK. Obviously didn't work out, and here I am. Earning a BS in Business Administration and looking to get my foot in the door with a professional sports team. Have an older brother that plays in an XBOX league or two here. Dad's a lifetime football coach, brother's a football coach, and I've done some coaching in the summers. Girl's in Boston, which is rough, but it is what it is.

Yeah, I was the guy with the best costume this past Halloween.
    33726_1457504804307_1433970413_31172443_7446445_n.jpg

13. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Where are you headed in Cincinnati? That's my city.

14. Joe_THEDREAM

Hyde Park

15. ChaoticUT

haha So CP did you dive all in to the costume... walking around making people black out and not remember anything?! and then get banned at the end of the party

• Like Like x 1
  16. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Got ya. Very nice area. One of the wealthier areas around the city. About ten minutes from my hometown.

There were plenty of blackouts involved.

17. Joe_THEDREAM

My wife lived in West Chester for a year previously, so i'm decently familar with the city. Love me some Montgomery ribs! In that year i never tried skyline (yea don't shoot me) but am planning on it as soon as we get there! The first month of being in cinci is going to be hell as i need to get my real estate sales persons' license, and thats going to suck, i hate school. But it'll be good once i do it.

18. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Hey guys, I was born and raised in Wisconsin and now attend the University of Iowa where I run track and field. I am an Integrative Physiology major and am currently in the process of applying to med school. Video games are my main hobby, buy I am also a pretty avid sports card collector as its something my dad and I have been doing for a long time.

[​IMG]

19. ChaoticUT

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Will get mine posted up shortly ;)

21. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

OMFG!!!!!!! dude, I NEED THAT 4LOKO SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill have mines up shortly as well

22. Joe_THEDREAM

23. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I am 26 years old, born and raised in Oregon (go Ducks!). Moved to California where I attended UC Davis. Currently reside in San Francisco and responsible for market development/enterprise sales at my current company. I was recently promoted and work pretty closely with my CEO, which is contributing to my inactiveness lately...I'll try to get better! Love to watch collegiate and professional basketball/football. My spare time is spent hanging out with my gf of 7 years while also destroying anyone that dares to challenge me at beer pong...seriously, I'm pretty damn good. I also have a black belt in tae-kwon-do, so I would guess i'm pretty good with my legs (sabo knows all about it). Of course, I also love to play sports video games!

Giving a speech at my sisters wedding

[​IMG]

Love my Ducks. That's my GF in the middle and one of my homeboys on the far left...he's a Colorado Buff's fan

[​IMG]

Colorado is now my second favorite team, as I've kind of adopted them because of my friend (he graduated from there). Cal kicked their asses by the way...this was from the game in Berkeley

[​IMG]

24. ChaoticUT

Its nice to finally start putting faces to people!

25. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

ME AND THE WIFE AT THE AUBURN VS LSU GAME LAST YEAR
    AND SHE IS A BAMA FAN!
    DSC00636.JPG