The Reason you guys are quitting is Lame

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 21, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

The Reason you guys are quitting is Lame

I you dont want ot play be honest and say you dont want to play but If I see one more guy say he has to quit becasue he has got a lot of shit going on I will find your address like Jay and Silent Bob and whoop your ass. The game takes 10 minutes at most to fucking play lol You guys are using the canned excuses when you leave football leagues and its pissing me off. If you want to quit because you don't like it and dont want to play just say it,. Dont use time as your excuse. If you cant spend 10-20 minutes twice a week how the hell are you going to even be in a football league lol(n)(n)(n)

All of you guys right now post if you are leaving or not.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Im staying

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i'm obviously staying, but realistically between Banhzo & Steel leaving. Rikfu and Shaun being MIA. Coleman getting RROD'd. I'm honestly not sure how much longer this league is going to last

4. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Imight be able to try and get a guy in. He broadcast's live a lot of his matches, I played him twice and he is the best I have played yet. He only uses his CAF's though.

5. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Thats how it always is wreckage. Not apart of this league, but thats every1 excuse when it comes to online leagues.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

While I would love another guy in the league, we're not catering to anyone. Have to follow the same rules as the other guys in the league do. If he's willing to then sure tell him to post

7. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Staying...............

8. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

yeah I know, but I figured it would be different when the fights are only 5-10 minutes long twice a week. I can understand not being able to fit in an 1-2 hourfoot ball game every 2 or 3 days but a 10 minute fight. Timing shouldnt be the reason and if it is and you cant take 20 minutes a week to be in a league it just confuses me.

9. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah it sucks, I hope the league is still around when my box gets back up and running. I was really starting to get into this and had actually asked Juggs for title fights for all 3 of my number 2 fighters. But oh well keep practicing boys, daddy will be back soon.

10. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

i am back. I was on a little vacation. I am fully dedicated to this league.

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

AKA- I am back now that Colemanchu's xbox is broken and he won't be able to pound my face in for the middleweight belt.