The Results are in! 2015 Preseason Power Poll

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CoachRedd, Jan 22, 2012.

1. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

1.[​IMG] Michigan Philstyle3005 14 points Best Vote - 1st Worst Vote - 4th
    - Michigan got the majority of the first place votes after winning the Orange Bowl. However, Phil's squad in Ann Arbor isnt getting everyone's vote of confidence as more than one did not vote him 1st - including one user voting him 4th.

2.[​IMG] North Carolina fuzzyl0gic 16 points Best Vote - 1st Worst Vote - 2nd
    UNC comes in just behind Michigan at #2 coming off a close Orange Bowl loss. While Fuzzy didnt receive as many first place votes as Phil, his UNC squad was voted no lower than 2nd. Respect.

3.[​IMG] Wake Forest Kasper 29 points Best Vote - 1st Worst Vote - 5th
    Kasper comes in well behind the top 2 and well ahead of the rest of the pack. He is firmly in 3rd as his Wake Forest squad continues to trend upward. Kasper received the most 3rd place votes of any user.

4.[​IMG] Iowa CoachRedd 47 points Best Vote - 3rd Worst Vote - 8th
    Redd's Iowa squad barely beats out Saw's Clemson team for the #4 spot in the rankings. He turned in an impressive season making it to a BCS Bowl. Surprisingly, though, he still got 2 8th place votes despite the strong campaign. (y)
    5.[​IMG] Clemson @sawmeoff 50 points Best Vote - 3rd Worst Vote - 9th
    Clemson's first season in the OC was a strong campaign that generated a lot of respect from the fellow users. Saw had a solid season and received due credit with a couple of 3rd place votes. He still has his critics though as evidenced by a 9th place vote.

t6.[​IMG] Nebraska hornfaninbama 65 points Best Vote - 5th Worst Vote - 10th
    Hornfan finally found his rhythm with this Nebraska squad moving to a pro style offense. His ability to pound opposing defenses with the run game was the prime culprit in his rise in this year's rankings. Last year's consensus worst user has now moved into a tie for 6th. Can he keep it going?

t6.[​IMG] Virginia -Cougars- 65 points Best Vote - 5th Worst Vote - 10th
    Voters could not decide where to put Cougars(much like Cougars cant decide where to Coach). He was spread out amongst the users between spots 5-10. Ultimately, though, he came in at a solid position tied for 6th with Hornfaninbama. Now that he has decided to stay at Virginia and focus all his efforts on building the program in Charlottesville, maybe he can get into the OC elite next year.

8.[​IMG] Penn State BPHusker 70 points Best Vote - 5th Worst Vote 10th
    Penn State received at least one vote for spots 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. BPHusker currently has Penn State in the middle of the pack. Where his Penn State squad finishes in the B1G this year will ultimately decide wehre BP finishes in next year's poll as most users differ on where to rank his squad.

9.[​IMG] Wisconsin Oshiomogho 72 points Best Vote - 3rd Worst Vote - 11th
    As Nebraska makes the biggest leap in this years poll, Wisconsin takes the biggest plunge from last year. While the badgers received multiple 1st place votes last year, this year they received no better than a 3rd place vote and were most commonly placed in the 7-11 range. With the B1G's leading passer returning though, I think Wisconsin has the most upside to rise in next year's rankings.
    10.[​IMG] Purdue JQwon13 78 points Best Vote - 4th Worst Vote - 11th
    Despite making another B1G championship game appearance, Qwon's Purdue team gets no love from fellow OC users. He finished first in his division last year but 2nd-to-last in the power polls. Looks like Qwon has alot of winning over to do if he plans on getting the Boilers higher in the polls.

11.[​IMG] Va Tech Total Doubt 88 points Best Vote - 6th Worst Vote - 11th
    Va Tech finishes in last place by a 10 point margin. Being the new guy can be tough, and it seems as though the OC users think No doubt still has a lot to prove before he gets any love in the power polls. All hope is not lost however as the ACC is wide open this year.

Good luck to all of the users and may the bitching begin over where you are ranked. ​
    Feel like you got snubbed? Let your fellow users know about it by calling them out!​

• Like Like x 4
  2. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

10th? That shit cray...

3. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Ive got an easier schedule this year then last year and don't even have to play Michigan (even tho they took a hit with the players they lost so I heard)
    Prepare to be amazed this year by my Badgers
    [​IMG]

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

#Conceited..

Just gotta wait for my talent to develop!

5. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I only graduated 11 seniors off last years squad...And I only graduate 7 from this years. The next two years should be even better for Purdue. I predict a B1G championship.

6. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Love the fact that I moved up. And that I am no longer the "consensus worst player in the league"

• Like Like x 1
  7. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Those words were a little misleading...afterall, you did get a 2nd place vote last year haha.