The Rise (360) Opening

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Masler, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Rise (360) Opening

We have a spot open in the Big East. If you are a new member and do not have a home this is the place for you. All I ask is you play sim style and are active daily on the forums. If you are interested please send me a PM with a link to your New Member App, please do not post here because I tend to forget this and I always check my PMs first. I will choose the best candidate by a voting process of the other members. The sooner you apply the better!

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ok everyone who sent me a message already! Please send me a message again, the site crashing deleted all of your PMs and I don't remember your names. I will let everyone know if they are in or out by Sunday so please submit your name quickly. We have 3 spots open and those who resubmit the quickest will be admitted, the final spot I will have voting from the other league members.

3. Jcl5167

Jcl5167 Walk On

I'm intrested in joining, been looking for a steady and fufilling OD for a while now.

Here is the link to my new members application as well.

[ame="http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34474"]New Member_ Jcl5167 - Tradition Online[/ame]

Thanks,
    TF community