The Rise MVP

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, May 16, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    Alright guys I am going to copy what I do over in the Experience and post up some MVP candidates. We will vote on the MVP after bowl season. If you do not see your team up here it does not mean your players aren't good, just means they just don't compare to the rest. Usually players who make this list have stats that are average or above average compared to what week we are in. After no further blah blah blah...

Michigan State

Bruce Robinson - QB - 190.3 QB Rating 105/167, 1,812 yards, 22 TD, 6 INT, 62% Completion. 258.8 YPG

For a first year starter this kid has been phenominal. He leads the team to victory every week with his highly accurate arm. He currently leads the Heisman.

Eric Hill - DE - 45 Tackles, 27 TFL, 16 Sacks, 1 FF, 1 FR

A nightmare for any quarterback. If QB hits were a stat this kid would be the record holder. He is in the backfield more than the offense.

North Carolina

Sean Moss - HB - 112 Att, 626 yards, 10 TD, 5.5 ypc, 125.2 ypg, 24 Broken Tackles, 2 Fumbles

A very consistent HB with the Tar Heels. He knows how to get the ball into the endzone and keeps it from kissing the turf.

Demarcus Wilcox - HB - 70 Att, 645 yards, 12 TD, 9.2 ypc, 129 ypg, 1 Fumble

A whopping amount of yards on what seems like only 10 carries per game. This kid has the makings of the first ever Rise MVP

Nate Anderson - QB - 180.7 QB Rating, 75/124, 1,406 yards, 13 TD, 6 INT,60 % Completion, 281.2 ypg

The focal point of the high flying Orange passing attack. High efficient and rarely makes a mistake. Definetely looks to give MSU's Robinson a run for his money.

Brian Pittman - HB - 98 Att, 700 yards, 7.1 ypc, 11 TD, 140 ypg, 11 Broken Tackles, 0 Fumbles

This kid has what it takes to bring the Orange to the next level. He doesn't leave the ball on the ground and knows how to get it into the endzone. Another early favorite.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Jan 8, 2011
    I don't see Nate Anderson winning this award. He is a solid passer with power and accuracy but my offense has shifted the last few games to dominating time of possession and pounding the ground game at all costs. He might have a big game here or there but it won't be consistent enough to finish in the top 10 in passing yards at the end of the season.
  3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Aug 13, 2009
    Well he has good stats for the time being.