The Rise Preseason, Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Rise Preseason, Season 1

Ok guys, rosters are set, they look good. What I'd like everyone to do is accept their invite, password is tradition.

Get the redshirting done asap. I'll get the schedules done. Turn ALL recruiting assisstance OFF, I do not allow recruiting assisstance in any shape or form.

Everyone please post their recruiting information as well (Total Man Roster and Amount of Seniors). This will help you stay at or below a 70 man roster. I have posted mine already, so follow that example. Any questions, ask.

I would like to be in Week 1 tonight if possible. If not the deadline is 4pm EST tomorrow afternoon.

LET'S ROLL

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

If you did not receive an invite for some reason either you are not yet on my friends list or I missed you by accident. Let me know if I have skipped you.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Attention..

I can not make schedules until all users join. I will not let me. Join ASAP everyone please.

4. chriscringle95

chriscringle95 Walk On

The rosters are incorrect Masler. I went through my team and I am missing a lot of players and only have 3 defensive tackles :)

FAIRDALE KINGS named rosters are ready for download and are correct with out missing players/wrong names and no rating changes. Just the names.

I would vote to resend the invites again with the correct roster if it wasn't to much trouble.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Alright I can take a look at fairdale kings

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I went through FK's rosters, they were not accurate at all. He didn't make and changes/position moves/transfers, just put names to numbers.

7. chriscringle95

chriscringle95 Walk On

If you don't like fairdales then you will have to wait for the OS community rosters which could take far longer

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

I guess FK's are worse. The set of rosters being used now are basically the default ones with names and proper position changes. Are you missing any key players?

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

These are the OS community rosters

10. priestmvp

priestmvp FOOTBALL!!!!

I hope these shitty servers get better. Is this normal with this game? I can't even hardly get preseason stuff done cause the shitty servers keep booting me.

11. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Ive gotten booted from a online game but other than that I've had no problem, and no NCAA is not usually known for having a lot of server issues compared to other games.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

I've always noticed the servers are shaky the first couple of weeks for the game. But so far I haven't come across any problems.

13. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I've experienced the same problem. Anyway, invite accepted. Working on preseason now.

14. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Still waiting on Ocho and KogCheese to join up, Ocho hasn't been on the forums for a couple weeks so he might not make the cut, KoG I have seen on but regardless Masler will advance to the regular season today at 4pm today and you will lose your chance to redshirt.

15. Masler

Masler Moderator

They should see the XBL message I sent out. I have a feeling Ocho may not be interested anymore. But KoG i know is still in this.

16. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Doing my recruiting now. You guys see my comment on the preseason story? lol

17. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

the "ahhh" ?

18. Hova

lol Ya. I see masler has a story up already. This dynasty Wire is gunna be awesome. Be ready for some great articles of me trashing my team after every loss

19. Masler

Masler Moderator

they have a lame filter that will delete your story if it detects anything bad. kinda lame, read that last night.

20. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ocho and KoG, you guys are the only ones yet to accept your invites.

I get home from school around 3pm EST. I will begin to work on schedules then. You guys need to join, I can only work on schedules of those who are in the league! Please do this ASAP or risk losing your spot in this league!

21. chriscringle95

chriscringle95 Walk On

Yeah I'm missing my 2 starting defensive ends, like 3 defensive tackles off the top of my head. 1 injury and I have to play defensive ends at tackle and on goal line no matter what.

Stanford isn't going into the season with 3 defensive tackles and without there top 2 defensive ends one of which was freshman(RS) Trent Murphy.

I also have a freshman "created" safety that is rated 40 ovr with 35 mcv 35 zcv?

It's whatever but to say this roster is accurate is wrong. I will play with this team but I am not happy about losing a lot of talent.

http://www.gostanford.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/stan-m-footbl-mtt.html#Alphabetical

Can I get some type of recruiting waiver for this injustice?

22. Masler

Masler Moderator

How many DE do you have? Maybe you could change them to DT. Recruiting isn't the same so I can't really control that. If not I will have no choice but to start over because I don't want to screw you over.

23. Hova

They are still based of EA's set I assume. Not the roster makers fault, and we don't want roster makers creating players. That would be a disaster. But Illinois is the same way, My best QB is a 70 OVR freshman and QB Charest is not there. Dude has a cannon too. But I could care less at this point, I just wanna roll

24. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I thought I heard something about Charest leaving, i'll have to double check that, I could just be making that up.

Edit: I just checked, Charest left the program, that's why he isn't on the roster.

link: http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...ob-charest-illinois-coach-ron-zook-miles-osei

25. Hova

He is in Steele's Mag but you could be right, might have been a recent thing