The Rise: Week 12 Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Rise: Week 12 Season 2

Ok, after that disaster. We are into Week 12. No user games this week. This should be quick.

Big Games:

UVA at #3 Va Tech

Vandy vs #17 Tenn

Good Luck everyone.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

I want to switch to Michigan State next year. Would either of the Big 10 guys care to switch to the ACC? Or we could have 3 in the Big 10 and then like eliminate the ACC and have 3 in the Pac 10 (since it doesn't have conference championship either). That would make the nightmare called scheduling ALOT easier

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I would LOVE to be a big 10 team....and not because I got rolled by the gators. Lol

4. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

If ya wanna join the Big 10, then by all means. I enjoy using MN so I'll stay put.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

i probably won't, cuz then the other ACC user would have no user in conference challenge. only option would be to eliminate ACC and have a 3rd person (aka our next user) join the Pac 10.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Rutgers-20
    Clemson- 23

Rutgers loses in a thriller. Rutgers controlled much of the game despite their many turnovers up until the 4th quarter. Clemson scores with less than a minute to go up 16-13. FR Sensation Mohamed Sanu took the ensuing kickoff to the house to put Rutgers up 20-16. Clemson drives the ball down to the Rutgers 4yd line and scores on a Kyle Parker scramble......but its called back for holding. So with the ball on the 19yd line with 1 play left Parker tosses a perfect fade route to the corner for a TD as time expires. A very heart breaking loss for the Scarlet Knights.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

BC 38
    Terps 28

Terps lose another and will not see a bowl this year. The Coach looked quite steamed. He had this to say : "WOULD YOU GET THAT F**KING CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE?! YOU DON'T KNOW DISAPPOINTMENT. G*D D*MN VULTURES, GO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE WINNING TEAM J*SUS CHR*ST!!!" We had to leave it at that, it got pretty profane after that. Now the question arrises if Masler will remain at Maryland for a third year or will he transfer to a different school.

8. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

Vandy - 6
    Tennessee - 30

A ton of turnovers, one handed interceptions, defensive TDs, and a blowout for the away team. Big Rivalry game, looks like Vandy is heading in the wrong direction for years to come.

9. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

i'll finish the season with the dogs, but would love to get fired then hired by a team from the Big Ten

10. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

i'll finish the season with the dogs, but would love to get fired then hired by a team from the Big Ten

Northwestern or Purdue could rule

11. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

UVA - 24
    VT - 28

Oh so close to the upset. Played pretty well but the pick 6 bites me twice. Seems every time my QB gets hit while throwing its picked and returned for 6. Oh well, no bowl game for the Cavs this season.

12. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Wisconsin: 27 Michigan: 24

The Badgers barely squeaked out a W against the Wolverines, with Antonio Fenerus tackling Shaw in bounds to run the clock out inside the Badger 20. More details in the game summary thread.

13. jrickle3

jrickle3 Guest

A shoot out in Cincy!
    USF traveled to Cincy this weekend for saturdays nights game which turned out to be a very high scoring game. 28s filled the score board as they entered the forth quarter, but it was USF who managed to sneak away with less then 30 seconds left when B. Daniels hit D. Bogan for a 89 yrd bomb. On the following drive Z. Collaros threw a pick in cincy's own redzone, trying to stay in it the bearcats used there final three timeouts but J. Taylor managed to scamper in for a Bulls touchdown. cincy managed to put up 761 total yrds of offense, while the bulls followed closely behind with 722 total yards.

Players of the Game:
    Cincy's Z. Collaros 28-44,449yds,and 3 tds
    USF's C. Mitchell 378 all purpose yds

14. jrickle3

jrickle3 Guest

USF-55
    Cincy-47

In a high scoring shoot out, the usf bulls traveled to Cincy saturday night. It was dead locked 28s rolling into the 4th quarter but usf managed to somehow pull it a way in the final 2 minutes. Cincy fought hard, and they're an amazing club but usf just sneaked away in the end.

Players of the Game

Cincy's Z. Collaros 28-44,449yrds,3tds
    USF's C. Mitchell had 378 all-purpose yds

15. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

Texas Tech 17
    Ok St. 31

Wow this season can not end soon enough for me. A ton of picks and a horrid red zone offense did me end and put any hopes of a bowl game in serious doubt