The Rise: Week 3 Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Rise: Week 3 Season 2

Alright we are in Week 3. Everyone has CPU except Whygod and DJ. BUT DJ is banned from TF until the 19th, which is Tuesday. Should we wait and give him a fair chance to play Oregon St? Let me know what you think.

Advance will be decided after majority rules.

2. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

well damn give me the scoop! jk im cool with waiting

3. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

what is the purpose of the ban if we wait for him. Why not let him play now.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Exactly, He either plays now or we advance without him

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

he was banned by drifter. Dj did request the wait. I just wanted to know what everyone else thought. I really don't want to wait, but I like to hear from my league

6. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

If he is banned from playing in any league games then the leagues shouldn't wait for him. The would basically negate the ban.

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

alright thats 4 votes no, 3 more to make it majority..

8. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

Technically we only need 6 votes for a majority. The offender doesn't get to vote for himself in this. so we need 6 of 11.

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

very true..

10. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Thats only 3 nos and 1 yes beezus said hes cool with waiting and the bans only ril tuesday or monday midnight tech. But im not seeing how waiting 1 more day will affect any of you i just asked for a fair chance to be able to play my game after being told id be back before my user game... But instead im 1 day late, but do as u please my stance is known... Im not askin for this big thing like waiting a week its just 1 day, its my suspension and my fault but come on 1 day.. I dont want to start a season being 0-2 without even playing 1 game ill resign if it happens especially after being screwed out of a undefeated season in season 1

11. I'm OK with waiting if it's just an extra day. However, if we're all ready to go Saturday or Sunday except him, I say go ahead and advance. I don't want to wait longer than a day.

So I guess I have a conditional no.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

well the thing is he plays a user, thats the only reason i'm asking. if he didn't i would advance.

13. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

Well now I am starting to waiver on my choice. I guess the most important information is why was he banned. If it is game related then he should not get the chance to play. If it isn't then I don't know what to do.

14. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    A league shouldn't be held up from a member who is banned. ESPECIALLY if it's a user game. Play this week and have him join the next. His suspension isn't up until the 19th.

15. Yeah, what was the reason for his banning? Is there a thread on the main board about him or something?

16. Masler

Masler Moderator

it's only fair that I ask the league. And about last season we came to terms about that, it was a misunderstanding. You played, it didn't show on my end. So if you're cool about it, why bring that up?

17. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

The banning is for a post in smfl not anything to do with my game play

18. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    His banning was a cultivation of small things that were discussed between commissioners and management. I'll leave it at that. My only regret is not actually banning you and taking away your posting permissions. Which I guess I could always correct if I needed to...

The fact remains, he is on suspension and not an active owner in this league. Move on as normal until his suspension is up.

19. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

I concur if we are ready to go with the exception of his user game we move on without him. DJ you could still win. Your Missouri team beat my USF team last year when you didn't show up for our user game.

20. Masler

Masler Moderator

alright then Management has spoken. Advance as normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.