The Rise Week 5 Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Rise Week 5 Season 1

Alright everyone good job getting in your games. I'd like to see a bit more activity in the forums with game summaries though. We have no user games this week so this one should be a fast one.

Next adv will be Wed at 11pm EST or if everyone finishes early.

Good luck to all and get some highlights for Whygod, guy has a talent there.

2. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

My bad with the game summaries. I ususally don't like to write about the FCS games but I will if you want.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I forgot to write my summary, will try to do double duty for my next one. Speaking of, I may miss next advance. I have two other games to play tonight and I'm heading home tomorrow for holiday. I will be back Thursday night at some time, since I gotta work Friday morning.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

you don't have to do FCS Papa lol

and brave just try what you can, i may extend the advance due to the holidays

5. Papa Perry

Alright great. Damn, first an FCS opponent and now an off week. Starting off slow in this one lol

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

i wouldn't worry about it, not like either of us planned for that to happen lol

7. Papa Perry

Haha yea I know man. Hell, I was in one OD that a guy made all of my bye weeks the first weeks of the season. Talk about boring...

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yea last year I was in OD with just a couple of my friends and we would plan our bye weeks on the same week so we could get on the next week. We had an OD that went until like 2016.