1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Rise: Week 7 Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

The Rise: Week 7 Season 3

Well we reached deadline, so I advanced. Welcome to week 7, all CPU games so this should be a quick one.

Big Games for Week 7:

#9 Mizzou (DJ) vs #1 Oklahoma

Advance will be Sunday night at 10pm EST and NO LATER, so get things done people, if you play your game do your recruiting, doesn't take that long.

I want to see summaries also. Activity has been way down lately.

2. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

Vandy - 17
    UGA - 30

DAMN! Got to say I gave the game away myself, bad play calling in critical situations. I scored 2 second half TDs to tie the game, and was on their 1 yard line with about 3 minutes to go, and decided to go for it on 4th and goal. Got stuffed and they went 99 yards in less than a minute to go up by a TD.

After a turnover, I let them score, hoping a miracle with the short time, and it just ended bad. After a chance to get put on the map, possibly being ranked, Vandy chokes and will have to rebound against a lowly SEC opponenet. Oh wait, there isn't one....

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Wisconsin: 48 Indiana: 37

QB Curt Phillips had an erratic day but made keys throws when it counted. He went 9-24 for 199 yards, 3 tds and 2 ints. His effort helped withstand a 500+ passing game by Indys QB.

RB John Clay atoned for a lost fumble to rush 22 times for 100 yards and 1 td and also added a catch for 51 and another TD.

WR Jeff Duckworth had 5 catches for 64 yards and a score as well.

The key to the game was 2 KO returns for tds by Erik Smith (95 yards) and Antonio Fenelus (92) yards.

The D was led by FS Stefon Johnson 13 tackles and Tyler Westphal survived double cover with a rb to have 6 tackles, 5 tfl, and 5 sacks.

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

Our Auburn, Daddy Amp, is going to be put on autopilot for a while, he's having some personal issues and won't be with us for a unknown amount of time.