The Rise: Week 7 Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

The Rise: Week 7 Season 3

Well we reached deadline, so I advanced. Welcome to week 7, all CPU games so this should be a quick one.

Big Games for Week 7:

#9 Mizzou (DJ) vs #1 Oklahoma

Advance will be Sunday night at 10pm EST and NO LATER, so get things done people, if you play your game do your recruiting, doesn't take that long.

I want to see summaries also. Activity has been way down lately.

2. billyd1esel

billyd1esel Walk On

Vandy - 17
    UGA - 30

DAMN! Got to say I gave the game away myself, bad play calling in critical situations. I scored 2 second half TDs to tie the game, and was on their 1 yard line with about 3 minutes to go, and decided to go for it on 4th and goal. Got stuffed and they went 99 yards in less than a minute to go up by a TD.

After a turnover, I let them score, hoping a miracle with the short time, and it just ended bad. After a chance to get put on the map, possibly being ranked, Vandy chokes and will have to rebound against a lowly SEC opponenet. Oh wait, there isn't one....

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Wisconsin: 48 Indiana: 37

QB Curt Phillips had an erratic day but made keys throws when it counted. He went 9-24 for 199 yards, 3 tds and 2 ints. His effort helped withstand a 500+ passing game by Indys QB.

RB John Clay atoned for a lost fumble to rush 22 times for 100 yards and 1 td and also added a catch for 51 and another TD.

WR Jeff Duckworth had 5 catches for 64 yards and a score as well.

The key to the game was 2 KO returns for tds by Erik Smith (95 yards) and Antonio Fenelus (92) yards.

The D was led by FS Stefon Johnson 13 tackles and Tyler Westphal survived double cover with a rb to have 6 tackles, 5 tfl, and 5 sacks.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Our Auburn, Daddy Amp, is going to be put on autopilot for a while, he's having some personal issues and won't be with us for a unknown amount of time.