1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Rise: Week 8 Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

The Rise: Week 8 Season 3

Ok into Week 8, sorry I was late, XBL wouldn't connect for some reason. ALL CPU games again, get it done guys.

Big Games:

Wisconsin vs Ohio State

Texas Tech vs Mizzou

Vandy vs South Carolina

Remember the new rule everyone. Post summaries and SIGN the rule, a few of you haven't yet. We need activity or we will die for sure....even I am starting to lose interest just a bit. Advance is Wednesday at 5pm EST.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Wisconsin beat Ohio State 20-10. Key for the game was playing super conservative (completed 7 of 8 passes) and making big plays on defense. Ohio State probably had more total yards offense but Pryor threw 2 costly picks. The last pick came with the Buckeyes inside the 15 yard line, with about 1 1/2 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Way to go brave!!!!

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

Just a heads up, we didn't advance last night because I was waiting on the vote. Now that it seems we will be continuing the Rise I will advance as soon as Hova plays, which should be soon. I have a clinical at 3pm EST, won't be back until about 7:30 or 8. I'll advance then.

Oh and..Terps have won 6 games...can you say BOWL GAME???

5. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Big things going on this year for the Terps for sure.