1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Rise: Week 9 Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Walk On

The Rise: Week 9 Season 3

Alright guys Week 9. ALL CPU games again, get em done.

Big Games:

Vandy at #7 Bama

#18 Terps at #23 Florida State, this game determines who reaches the ACC Champ game.

Good Luck. Advance is Sunday night.

2. Masler

Masler Walk On

Since I have given myself a forced sim for the Clemson restart, the stand in coach better do a damn good job.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Rutgers- 28
    Navy- 24

Rutgers was able to hold on to a narrow victory against Navy as Scarlet Knights continue to have trouble taking care of the ball. Tom Savage put up big numbers in the air with 366yds 2 TD but threw 4 INT. Rutgers will have to take care of teh ball better if they hope to remain bowl elgible.

4. Masler

Masler Walk On

waiting on tmac last I knew

5. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Wisc: 41 Michigan State: 19

The Badgers played a conservative game as QB Curt Phillips completed 12 passes out of 15 for 181 yards, 2 TDs and 1 int. RB John Clay had 38 carries for 129 yards and 1 td.

TE Rick Clay led the receivers with 6 catches for 51 yards and 1 td.

The D was very stingy, led by the DEs. Tyler Westphal had 4 tackles, 2 tfl, and 2 sacks. LE Brendan Kelly had 7 tackles and 1 tfl.

RB Erik Smith added an 89 yard KO return for a TD to spark the Badgers comeback after being down 13-0.