The Rivalry Presents: Bowl Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Sep 24, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry Presents: Bowl Season

Congrats to all Conference Champions. I advanced the dynasty into Bowl Season until the point where we had users participating in bowls, dont worry there is no recruiting hours during this time period. As always, the deadline for these games will be Saturday 9/26 @ 9pm CST. Everybody should use the scheduling thread to get these games lined up...in the event users are having scheduling issues or no response from the other user involved, please let me know the situation because I do not want to sim any of these bowl games.

Bowl Games are big in college football so lets see some hype and/or good recaps.

2. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

Does anyone know any of the bowl matchups? I'm stuck at work til 7 tonight.

3. ThaEra25

I didnt get a chance to really look at this due to the fact I did the advance at 4:00 am CST this morning before I left for work. As soon as i get home and get everything squared away I'll start on all that.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will try getting my game in tonight or tomorrow night. I have been insanely busy this week and I have several user games scheduled tonight in other leagues.

5. ThaEra25

Oregon/Benjmin i took you off autopilot so you can play your bowl game.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

cool..i'll play it now...

7. ThaEra25

Just a reminder that the Advance is set for tonight. If you havent or cant get your game in by the deadline please let me know and we can extend the deadline, if you say nothing your game will be simmed.

Penn St/Cfinch has been removed from the dynasty due to inactivity. I already have a guy lined up and will take over during the off season.

Guys I wanna make this clear, if you are not active on the boards some what and do not show up for your games...You will be released from the Rivalry.

8. ThaEra25

Just a reminder that the Advance is set for tonight. If you havent or cant get your game in by the deadline please let me know and we can extend the deadline, if you say nothing your game will be simmed.

Penn St/Cfinch has been removed from the dynasty due to inactivity. I already have a guy lined up and will take over during the off season.

Guys I wanna make this clear, if you are not active on the boards some what and do not show up for your games...You will be released from the Rivalry.

9. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

just so you know my game is going to show a restart, b/c game conked out w/3 minutes to go.

10. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Could you set Michigan to autopilot? He hasn't logged in since the 23rd and I don't want to be simmed.

11. ThaEra25

Michigan has been set to autopilot. If Dj doesnt respond to my PM and/or message on XBL he will be released from the Rivalry.

We still need Tenn and Kansas to play so I will hold off on the advance until sunday night, after that we move on. Masler, I see you posted you would be away for the weekend but if you have time today to play and Max hasnt posted up or contacted you, let me know and I'll set him to autopilot also.

I am some what concerned about the lack of activity by some users during bowl week and if this doesnt change ASAP we will be looking for replacements. We are fixing to go into the off season part of the dynasty which will require a lot of participation on everyones part and we cant and will not be held up by "dead" weight.

12. ThaEra25

Michigan has been set to autopilot. If Dj doesnt respond to my PM and/or message on XBL he will be released from the Rivalry.

We still need Tenn and Kansas to play so I will hold off on the advance until sunday night, after that we move on. Masler, I see you posted you would be away for the weekend but if you have time today to play and Max hasnt posted up or contacted you, let me know and I'll set him to autopilot also.

I am some what concerned about the lack of activity by some users during bowl week and if this doesnt change ASAP we will be looking for replacements. We are fixing to go into the off season part of the dynasty which will require a lot of participation on everyones part and we cant and will not be held up by "dead" weight.

13. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Can't wait for the offseason/preseason! Best part of the dynasty IMO...

14. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Kansas sends their Seniors away with a big-time Cotton Bowl victory over Tennessee! Hopefully KU can ride some of that momentum into next season and ease into their new scheme.

15. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

all i have to say is after i super simed the 4th qrt because the game was sooooo fake i wanted to fuckin throw my xbox out the window.... matt barkely ended up with 8 int! how the fuck does that happen? gt was on super god mode, gayest shit ive ever seen!