The Rivalry Presents: Players Leaving (Offseason)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Sep 29, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry Presents: Players Leaving (Offseason)

Season One is in the books and we have moved to the offseason. This part of the dynasty is going to require a lot of activity on the boards and inside the dynasty. We will discuss each step separately so nobody gets lost or left behind. We have 3 new members in the Rivalry, Stylez (Penn St.), Dakota (Alabama), and DeepSeaInc (Wisconsin)...So Welcome and good luck...

Now for the players leaving aspect...Please remember to follow these guidelines:

Underclassmen Leaving School

1. For each Underclassmen that leaves you will be awarded a 4 star recruit to replace him. Since you wont know about underclassmen who leave until the end of the year, Teams will just have to wait and see who leaves.

2. A Team will not be allowed to attempt to sway a player from the pro draft if he:
    • is > 95 OVR
    • is a JR that has won the Heisman
    • is a JR or SO(RS) and has won a major award (Thorpe, Maxwell, Biletnikoff, etc) and is > 90 OVR
    Kickers and punters can be swayed from pro draft regardless of OVR and class.

2. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Does the replacement have to be in this year's class or does it rollover into next year if not used? OU lost 4 underclassmen (3 to the draft & 1 transfer).

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Ah... lost Dezmon Briscoe to the draft. Well, I guess I dont really need him for what Im going to do next year anyway... He had an awesome year
    95REC 1468yds 13TD

4. ThaEra25

Wild, you can use the :4stars: recruit you receive due to players leaving this offseason or you can wait and use it next season...Doesn't matter to me but we just need to make a note of which one you choose to roll with.

5. ThaEra25

Guys, I expect yall to post all information regarding underclassman and transfers in our Recruiting Round-up forum. This part of the dynasty (offseason) is going to show just who is active on here and who is really on board with the Rivalry.

When I get home today I will post up eveybodies Bonus' Recruits yall earned throughout the season. These recruits will be for Season 2 and are not available to use now in the offseason. The only additional recruits that are available during the offseason will be the :4stars: recruits to replace, underclassman and transfers. I hope this is good with everyone because I just think it will be alot easier to keep track of all this and less confusing for everyone involved.

6. ThaEra25

Guys, I expect yall to post all information regarding underclassman and transfers in our Recruiting Round-up forum. This part of the dynasty (offseason) is going to show just who is active on here and who is really on board with the Rivalry.

When I get home today I will post up eveybodies Bonus' Recruits yall earned throughout the season. These recruits will be for Season 2 and are not available to use now in the offseason. The only additional recruits that are available during the offseason will be the :4stars: recruits to replace, underclassman and transfers. I hope this is good with everyone because I just think it will be alot easier to keep track of all this and less confusing for everyone involved.

7. ThaEra25

Deadline for Players Leaving: Thusrday 10/1 @ 4 am CST. If you cant make the deadline please let me know sometime today and we will make arrangements to extend the deadline.

Stylez I sent you an invite to the dynasty so you should be good to go.

Dakota and DeepSeaInc, I sent both of yall FR last night on XBL. Yall need to accept those first and then I will be able to send the invites to the dynasty. The sooner yall do that, the sooner I send the invites; which at the earliest would be around 4:30pm CST when I get home from work.

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Era..........we are now friends.

9. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

Will accept tonight. Wednesday is my long day, so I'll get on my box around 10pm central time. This league looks like it's going to be fun!

10. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Thanks Era got the invite and doing my player leaving now.

I got 4 guys leaving early to go to the pro draft and 2 guys transfering. When I click on a player to persuade him to stay it's says "this player cannot be persuaded to stay" So all 6 guys are leaving early that mean I get 6 bonus 4 star recruits?

11. ThaEra25

Yes, you will be able to recruit 6 :4stars: as soon as we get to the recruiting part of the offseason.

12. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

SO TE Blake Ayles decided to transfer to ASU while SO MLB Uona Kaveinga transfers to Stanford

Sucks cus i like Blake Ayles