The Rivalry Presents: Position Changes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Oct 10, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry Presents: Position Changes

Please keep in mind the guidelines for all position changes:

#4 - Position Changes

Pos Notes
    QB: No Restrictions
    RB: No Restrictions
    FB: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 220 lbs
    Speed restriction < 90
    WR: No restrictions
    TE: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 220 lbs
    Speed restriction < 90
    OL: No restrictions
    DT: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 265 lbs
    DE: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 225 lbs
    Speed Restriction < 90
    OLB: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 210 lbs
    Speed Restriction < 92
    MLB: Restricted
    Weight restriction > 215 lbs
    Speed restriction < 92
    DB: No restrictions

We will be moving again tomorrow night into the training part and i will probably just go straight into the schedule part of it in an attempt to get this thing rolling into season 2 ASAP!

Welcome to our newest member, TotalDoubt, he will be taking over Washington in the Pac 10.

2. TotalDoubt

TotalDoubt Guest

Thanks for the welcome, ThaEra. I look forward to getting started at Washington. Recruiting last year was pretty rough and so was the end result of the season. I've brought a new offensive and defensive coordinator to Washington, so I'm expecting a rebuilding season in order to get the right personnel on the field. Good luck to everyone.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Welcome!

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

no position changes, everyone is fine right where they are at...roster is at 65 people, no need for cuts

5. ThaEra25

The Rivalry Presents: Training and Cuts

I advanced to the training this morning but I will wait until I get home from work to advance into the Cuts. This should give yall a little time to see your training results. When we get to cuts this should be straight forward, only the new guys should have cuts and they are allowed to cut if they are over the 70 man roster limit, if you are not over the limit, You Can't Cut A Player!!!

Post up when yall are ready and if you cut a player in this thread. I would like to move to the scheduling part either tonight or tomorrow so I have time to get everyone's request done in a timely manner.

Lets go boys, only a few more steps and we can hit the field again for real!

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Did we skip position changes? Or did we advance twice yesterday? Did I miss something here?

7. ThaEra25

Dakota, honestly i jumped the gun on the advance through position changes...Totally my fault, I had a complete brain fart until you just said something. Sorry to everyone, I guess im just ready to get through all this, it seems like its taking forever. If anybody has any specific changes they would like to make, PM them and we will see if we cant do it through the roster management inside the dynasty....Once again, my apologies!

8. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

no worries..

if you want to skip something, skip the training results........totally pointless

I dont have any cuts, I'm under 70.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will be over roster limit since I missed position changes. I have 7 OLB but am 2 under the limit on MLB. This will get me 2 walk-ons that I have to keep and will force me to cut 2 significantly better players on my roster.

10. ThaEra25

Correct me if I'm wrong but cant we change positions even when the season starts. If this is the case then just cut your two walk ons and then we can move 2 of your OLB's to MLB.

11. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Can't wait to get into the preseason! My favorite part of the game is seeing the list of new recruits each season. So close...

12. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

I don't think it will let you cut the walk ons b/c it would leave you with too few players at the position.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Correct. You cannot cut players if it places you under the limit at that position.

I know there is nothing we can do this year but can the two walk-ons not count towards my scholarship limit for next season. Technically they don't have scholarships anyways.

Basically my proposal is:
    16 graduating seniors (just using this as an example) + 2 walk-ons = 18 scholarships available

This will put me at 72 players after recruiting, but I can cut the two walk-on players during next offseason.

14. ThaEra25

Nice solution...I am perfectly cool with that...Sorry again fellas!

I have advanced to the Cut portion of the off-season...We will advance again on Monday @ 9pm CST...if anybody has the same issue as Brave just let me know so we can make adjustments.

15. TotalDoubt

TotalDoubt Guest

I've made my cuts.

16. Masler

Masler Moderator

all set 67/70, no cuts necessarym stayed within the limits

17. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

Cuts are done. Sending all rejected recruits to Minnesota.... lol

18. stylez777

stylez777 Guest

Sorry guys I was away from Friday till just today. I am logging in right now to do my league stuff. Sorry I couldn't get on to do cuts and the such. Should be clear sailing form now on no vacations planned for a while :)

19. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Did we advance?