The Rivalry Presents: Preseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Oct 13, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry Presents: Preseason

I advanced us early this morning...when I get home today I will post up everyones "bonus" recruits along with available scholarships and limits. Sorry I couldnt do it yesterday, just busy right now working 7 days a week so bare with me a little. We will wait on Dakota for the next advance, he is going out of town til Wednesday. This will give us plenty of time to get our preseason recruiting boards done.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

just curious, where we be able to view all of the bonus recruits, scholarships, and limits?

3. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

when he gets home today!

4. ThaEra25

I will post the bonus recruits for everyone sometime this evening. The available schloarships will be how many seniors you have leaving...press the "y" button and you can see your teams roster limits. There is a formula we use to see just how many of each caliber recruits you will be allowed.

5. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

awesome, can't wait....

6. ThaEra25

Season 2 Recruiting Limits have been posted...Remember you cannot have more scholarships offered to your recruits than you will be able to sign without going on 70...Everyone will be held accountable for this rule and the 70 man roster limit this season. Good Luck to everyone!

7. ThaEra25

Texas is done with all Preseason activities.

I was able to make all user game contracts happen...just most of them occur early in the season due to Conference schedules.

We will be moving on tonight...so get your preseason activities done.

8. DeepSeaInc

DeepSeaInc Guest

Wisconsin's prepped and ready-to-go.