The Rivalry Presents: Transfers (Offseason)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Oct 1, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry Presents: Transfers (Offseason)

We have advanced to the transfers stage of the offseason. It is up to each user if they will accept transfers in to their program. Just remeber all moves in the offseason will count towards our 70 man roster limit.

Deadline for transfers will be Friday 10/2 @ 4am CST.

Some guys have failed to list their underclassman and/or transfers they lost in the Recruiting Round-up...If your information is not posted in that sub-forum, you will not, I repeat, will not be allocated any :4stars: Recruits this offseason to replace them. I have said this from day one when I took over, you are expected, not asked, to post on the forums and keep things "current" with your team in The Rivalry. If you can't or don't want to do these simple things, it may be time to start going in a different direction. I am not saying guys have to post something every single day, I know we are all busy and have real lives but I do expect yall to post up regarding things we emphasize...I.E. Recruiting Round-Up.

This is not going to be just a show up and play your games dynasty....MAKE A DECISION!

2. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

Sorry boys, busy day at work...

I extended the deadline for transfers until 10p.m. cst tonight due to a schedule issue Dakota was having with work and our offseason progression...I am pleased with the number of guys posting up on the Recruiting front, Nice Work! When I advance i will post up how many players each team will be allowed to recruit/sign during the offseason, i posted something for the new owners as well. Then we will start the recruiting part and i would like to do at least one week of recruiting every 24 hours being that its the weekend, however if this will conflict with yall's schedules let me know and we can extend as needed.