The Rivalry Presents: Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry Presents: Week 14

Aight guys, I have advanced us to week 14...Some big games this week and some bye weeks with some teams still trying to get commits from the last set of recruits. Preciate everyone getting all their Week 13 activities inside the dynasty done on time, lets try to ride this momentum through the end of the regular season going into the Championship weeks...Good Luck!

2. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

sorry for this again, but apparently, i didnt delete the old OD off my drive and when we advanced it screwed everything up. so i need another invite.

3. ThaEra25

Did you retire from the dynasty? If not then all you would have to do is delete all files associated with the Rivalry, then go into the dynasty and it will make you download the latest file. Let me know if you still need something done after this and if so, I will handle it when I get home from work today.

4. gwill

yeah to be sure this time, i deleted the OD off my hard drive & retired from both ODs.

5. ThaEra25

When i get home i will send the invite. Is there any time you can be on tonight, we can do it while we are both on xbl in case there are any more issues. Let me know...

6. gwill

yeah i'll be on....

7. ThaEra25

I sent the invite, let me know if you need me to do something else...

8. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Let me know if this solves your problem. It takes me 4-5 tries to login to the dynasty every time and I don't have any dynasty files saved on my hard drive. Maybe a fresh invite would fix my issue.

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

if it keeps say can't download back out of the screen and then re-enter it works for me...

10. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Hey Era can you put me on auto don't want to hold up the league esp. since this isn't really my team yet and i have a game in TT2 when i get home at 9 pm pst...

11. ThaEra25

Jimmy, thats strictly up to you but we dont advance until tomorrow night on Saturday...If this is the case I know an Oregon St. Beaver thats gonna be happy....lol

12. ThaEra25

Gwill, when I get home today from work I will set Oregon on autopilot so you can get that game in.

If everyone can get their games/recruiting early, I will advance ahead of schedule in an effort to get those Conference Championships hammered out over the weekend. There are 2 polls posted and I would like to see full partcipation in those. We are winding down the season and getting into Bowl Season, lets see some hype!

13. ThaEra25

Gwill, when I get home today from work I will set Oregon on autopilot so you can get that game in.

If everyone can get their games/recruiting early, I will advance ahead of schedule in an effort to get those Conference Championships hammered out over the weekend. There are 2 polls posted and I would like to see full partcipation in those. We are winding down the season and getting into Bowl Season, lets see some hype!

14. ThaEra25

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for wk 14 games/activities is tonight at 8pm CST.

Gwill/Oregon St. still has his game to play, along with Michigan and Penn St. still needing to do recruiting if they want to.

You may have noticed the new forum, Recruiting Round-up, I will post the details about that forum later today about the use of it. Recruiting is the Life Line of a Dynasty and I would like to emphasize that in season 2 in The Rivalry.

15. ThaEra25

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for wk 14 games/activities is tonight at 8pm CST.

Gwill/Oregon St. still has his game to play, along with Michigan and Penn St. still needing to do recruiting if they want to.

You may have noticed the new forum, Recruiting Round-up, I will post the details about that forum later today about the use of it. Recruiting is the Life Line of a Dynasty and I would like to emphasize that in season 2 in The Rivalry.