The Rivalry Presents: Week 3/Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Oct 22, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry Presents: Week 3/Season 2

We have advanced to week 3 and the deadline will be Sun 9pm cst. Thanks to everyone for getting their games in, especially all the user games...

There are a couple users who have yet to post any game summaries and we are in week 3...your summaries dont have to be extensive but you are required to do something!!! I would like to see a greater effort in this part of the dynasty.

Also, I would like to see some postings in the recruiting round-up forum for your team.

Alot of user teams in the top 25 should be an intersting couple of weeks leading up to Conference play.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will post my summary later tonight. I had back-back-back user games last night after work so didn't get much time. I do have stats written down in my notebook, just need to type it up. As for recruiting round-up, I need to update my written list and then type it up.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

KU's run-game was on fire and the Jayhawks smash SoMiss @ "The Rock"

Kansas lost their 3rd string SS for the season during the blowout. If KU loses another SS they may have to abandon their new 4-2-5 scheme.

4. ThaEra25

In case anybody was wondering...Oregon is now Longhorn Country! Big ups to both Pac 10 opponents. Texas completed the sweep of the state with a decisive win over Oregon St. Texas travels back home for their first home game of the season against another Pac 10 opponent in UCLA. The Longhorns are looking to go 3-0 this season against the Pac 10 and move to 3-0 on the season; 17-0 since Coach Era. Texas lost FS All-American, Thomas for the season against Oregon St but feels good about the backups at that position. Harris played some in the game against Oregon St and may see some more plqying time at the Quarterback position. Texas looks good early on and may steam roll all the way until the much anticipated Red River Rivalry game with Oklahoma.

5. ThaEra25

Penn St., Wisconsin, and Oregon this is a final warning for yall to post something in the Game Summaries. We are in week 3 and none of yall have made one post in this area...You have until the next advance to post something or I will take action. They dont have to be extensive but they have to be done...I know sometimes we get busy in our real lifes and thats why I dont expect one every single week but I do expect something!

Thanks to the other users who have done their summaries...some nice reading...

6. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Hey guys, I will be back on Saturday. I have been out a few days while my wife and I had a little Wildcatter on Wednesday!

17-0, great start! We as a league need to get this more competitive!

7. ThaEra25

Congrats on the little one. Im sure you will be waiting for your chance to take us down!

8. ThaEra25

We will advance today once Wild gets that game in. I extended it due to the fact his opponent was removed from the dynasty. Penn St is no longer with us so I am working on getting two new guys to replace them.

Just wanna make sure everyone here knows we are gonna have some changes in users from time to time until we get a good core group. So when owners stop showing up and have to be removed we will keep rolling and replace them as needed.

9. wildcatter78

wildcatter78 Walk On

Ready to advance

10. ThaEra25

The Rivalry Presents: Week 4/Season 2

We have advanced to week 4 and I would still like to keep our advance day of Wed @ 9pm CST if at all possible...We will be having two new owners join us in the Big 10...
    Welcome to Dub and Killajo, Michigan and Penn St.

Texas is still sitting pretty...Oh the Glory Days!!