The Rivalry Presents: Week 4/Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Oct 26, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry Presents: Week 4/Season 2

We have advanced to week 4 and I would still like to keep our advance day of Wed @ 9pm CST if at all possible...We will be having two new owners join us in the Big 10...
    Welcome to Dub and Killajo, Michigan and Penn St.

Texas is still sitting pretty...Oh the Glory Days!!

Good Job guys on getting those games in and summaries done...

2. TotalDoubt

TotalDoubt Guest

A friend of mine would like in if you have any openings. I told him to sign up here and post in the new member lounge. He's a straight up and very active player. I've been in a few dynasties with him and he ALWAYS gets his game/recruiting in on time. His gamertag is mcgriffLe

3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

If you all have filled up, I got a spot or 2 open over in Coast2Coast...

TheEra25 Texas team couldnt touch my FSU team...

(y) :HoosierHoo:

4. ThaEra25

We are currently filled up so if C2C has a spot open that would be a good fit...

FSU, Who?? Be careful posting propaganda on our Rivalry boards, we know where you play...

5. ThaEra25

Dub and Killajo i will get the invites sent out as soon as i get home from work around 4:30 pm CST, tried this morning but the servers are down and I have to leave for work now...Sorry about last night, yesterday was my Bday so the fam took me out for dinner...

6. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

I'll check the invite after the laker game tonight, if I have a game this week I'll likely get it in then.

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

hehe.. thanks for the pub

8. dub

dub Banned

All good.

"Hail To The Victors" will just have to wait

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Can I please get tougher non-conference computer opponents? I'm not (real life) Penn State I don't like playing cupcakes. I just put a huge beat down on Eastern Michigan, my final non-conference game till my bowl game. The score was in the 70-0 at half I think. I didn't even throw one pass in the second half but still put up another 42.

Final score: 112-7 (I was very upset about the last touchdown scored by Eastern Michigan, occurred with 28 seconds left).

I will do a full update in my thread tomorrow, gotta do some stuff around the apartment and get ready for work in the morning.

Oh and I had 3 pick six touchdowns within the first 2 minutes, 4 total in the game.

10. ThaEra25

We can definitly make the schedule next season harder for anyone who wants better OoC games. But honestly this is the first thing you have said regarding this so we will handle it next season.

We do have a scoring cap as a rule and you must follow this rule. I know sometimes no matter what you do you are dominating but there are things to do. Punt the ball, chew clock, mass sub at all positions, run out of bounds instead of scoring, etc.

Since this is the first issue regarding this I will issue warnings to Ohio St and Michigan for excessive scoring...Next time you will lose one of your bonus recruits for next season due to rule infraction and be penalized 10 hrs of recruiting...Remember just warnings, so no harm...no foul.

I looked at everybodies recruiting boards last night and everybody is within the rules for offering scholarships, Good Job! Keep this in-line to ensure your bonus recruit at the end of the season!

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I wasn't blaming you or anything, just making an early request for next year's schedule. I'd prefer to play all top 25 teams for my non-conference schedule. Big 10 schedule gives me plenty of cupcakes anyways. I think my next two games are Indiana and Northwestern, so I may be kneeling the ball in the 2nd quarter.

12. ThaEra25

No problem...just remind me when the time comes so we get that accomplished. Thats a good idea though, all top 25 teams for OoC games...

13. ThaEra25

Is everybody good with advancing tonight on schedule??

Im sorry to say we are gonna have to replace Geauxtigers(LSU)...His xbox broke and he hasnt been on the site in 11 days. So we gotta keep moving...Juggz is first up for the spot in the SEC.

14. dub

dub Banned

Understood, and accepted. For the record it was an FCS team, I did do mass subs and chewed the clock from early 2nd on. I also didn't throw one pass after the first quarter. Just didn't run out of bounds, so again I accept the warning.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I did post an update in my thread but it is still showing 0 posts in the Game Summary thread. Post is really there for people who want to check it out. When I first looked I was afraid TF lost my post, I have lost so many long posts because of this forum.

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9909

16. ThaEra25

If you edit an existing post it will not show that you made changes. Thats why when I do something like that I will make a new post in the thread that just says, "updated...". Now it will show you made a post and other users will notice it.

17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I did make a new post, which is what I don't understand. I even checked the time stamp at the top of the page and it says "yesterday 10:00 pm".

Post 1 - game summaries for weeks 2 (Bama) and 3 (Ohio)

Post 2 - game summary for week 4 (EMU)

It is not a big deal, just wanted to let people know the post was created despite what the system says.

Update: Made a second post in thread and number of replies jumped from 0 to 2. I love technology and its weird glitches. I haven't played my game yet but made a filler post for my Indiana game.