The Rivalry Presents: Week 9/Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThaEra25, Nov 12, 2009.

1. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

The Rivalry Presents: Week 9/Season 2

We are now in week 9...Deadline is Sun @ 9pm cst. Two teams were removed last night, Washingtin and Oregon St., due to having their gamed simmed against a CPU opponent...Unacceptable! I will try to find replacements today at some point...Some big games on the horizon, should interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out.

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

You know what's unacceptable? This 2 game losing streak! The Vols are making a comeback, wait and see!!

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I may add some highlights to my posts tomorrow or Saturday. Right now I'm not sure where the heck EA uploaded them. I uploaded them from the game but neither of my profiles has the videos. I really want to upload this one pass play by Pryor. Don't think I have ever seen him throw a ball this hard, in real life or this game.

4. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

OSU beats up on PSU 34-6 (i think that was the final score)

It was a defense battle tied at 3-3 with 2 minutes left in the first half. PSU's backup QB tried to do too much leading to two picks that were converted into scores making it 17-3 all of a sudden...It was over after that.
    Buckeyes look good on D in this one.

5. ThaEra25

This is the last time I will post regarding activity on the boards in Game Summaries and Recruiting Forums...I fully understand if you cant post something extensive everytime but we need to post something! Some of yall havent posted anything on your team in 2-3 weeks, Unacceptable!!! From now on, you will just receive a PM informing you of your release...There are guys willing and waiting to get in a dynasty on here and if you dont have the time or dont make the time, it may be time to part ways!

Also, is anybody interested in becoming a content manager for our dynasty?!? I will still be the commish and handle all things gameplay, user, rules, and activity related. If you are interested and want some more info regarding the new spot, PM me.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

What would content manager entail? I'd be interested and should have enough time available to help now that I'm settled in my new apartment.

7. ThaEra25

Brave, I'm at work now but I will PM when I get home so we can start discussing what we want to do!

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

btw do you know how videos work with EA Sports? I uploaded 4 highlights last night but I cannot find them anywhere. I'm 90% sure my 360 acct. is linked to my GMail acct. but I also don't see it on my Yahoo acct.

I'm also at work but am on my lunch at the moment. I work till 8:00 PM EST.

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'd like to put some videos on here too, but I have trouble uploading from EA to youtube, let alone trying to get it on here. How do you post the videos Era?

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

Dakota..

Download the file from EA to your CPU. Then upload the file to Youtube. Once that's processed and fully uploaded to youtube, copy the embedded code. From there come to the forums, edit the post you want videos in, paste the code and then highlight the code. Then click the little Youtube thing to wrap it and click Save. Should work because that's how I do it.

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

That reads like japanese.........but I will try it. Thanks.

12. ThaEra25

Dakota, if you still need some help let me know...ill run it you step by step if need be...