The Rivalry: S3 - Week 11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

The Rivalry: S3 - Week 11

Advance is Sunday

Column 1 Column 2
    User Opponent
    #21 Minnesota (Papa Perry) vs Michigan
    #3 LSU (BulgyTexas) @ #1 Alabama (dakota7)
    Tennessee (MaslerBoros16) @ #25 Miami
    #1 Alabama (dakota7) vs #3 LSU (BulgyTexas)
    #2 Oregon State (Gwill2588) vs Washington State
    #12 Ohio State (bravejaf) @ Purdue
    #19 Iowa State (KnightnBattle10) vs Colorado
    Georgia (LeGeNd RiPs) @ Ole Miss

Only 1 User Game

Also, welcome back Masler who found his way back to the Rivalry much like I did.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Horn. I can play tomorrow during the day. I'm busy tomorrow night and I wor saturday

3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I won't get off work til sometime between 530 and 730. And I have plans for tonight also. Saturday night would work for me, but if we need to wait til Sunday that's ok with me.

4. dakota7

Ok, I'm just seeing this now. With all the problems with the website, this never appeared for me yesterday, which really doesn't matter I guess, we wouldn't have hooked up anyway. I am at work all day today (I'm a firefighter, so I'm here until 8am). I've got family stuff tomorrow morning and...surprise, a super bowl party Sunday afternoon. I probably won't be able to play Sunday night....and I work again Monday...so that makes it Tuesday. Not sure how you guys feel about waiting that long, I hate to hold everyone up. I will take a sim or whatever if need be........but this is a huge game........so?

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Tuesday is fine I hope, I'm out of town till Tuesday night. If not I have to hope CPU OSU can at least beat CPU Purdue.

6. dakota7

Well, if that's two of us not available really until Tuesday, maybe we can hold off until then??

7. Papa Perry

We'll wait it out

8. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Papa, Check your PMs.

9. Papa Perry

Fella's we have 3 new members. Bogey, EagleIrish, and Marcman. I'll update the first post when Bogey and Eagle decide their team

10. dakota7

Welcome boys

11. Papa Perry

We're now officially full. Welcome EagleIrish (Penn State), Marcman (Miami), Bogey (Oklahoma State), and joeptc (Michigan). With the Big Ten now with 4 members I will be lurking down south to find an ACC home. I'm looking at a fleXbox Oneless Georgia Tech, Clemson, or Virginia Tech. I also thought about going with NC State but I'm already in another OD with them. For now it looks like Clemson because Va Tech has 8 or 10 QB's lol

12. dakota7

Horn. Big bumpy bump

13. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

What's up guys! I'm takin over the Miami team that is currently in shambles. Lookin forward to it. My involvement may be a little low in the next couple weeks as i'm closing on a house next week and i'll be doin a ton of work there, then movin in.

14. dakota7

Glad to have you marc.

15. Papa Perry

Dakota, you and horn are playing by tuesday right?

16. dakota7

I haven't heard from horn

17. Papa Perry

If no reaction by tuesday I'll put him on AP. Not sure if it would piss him off but considering he's gonna be at Texas next season he may not care

18. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Guys, thanks for having me. The recruiting at Penn State this year is weak at best. The Lions did pick up their first signing....The number 1 punter in the land!!!!! Its a great day to be a Penn State fan.

19. Masler

Masler Moderator

I need to turn the Vols around. CPU did a pretty crappy job. I might be lucky to get in the Walmart Bowl this year.

20. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Glad to see we are at full capacity once again. I'm really looking forward to next season and hope we can finally get some consistency in this league.

On a side note, next weekend I'm going to try catching up on my game recaps. Probably just have a paragraph for each game since I am way behind. I will also do a full update on my recruiting as well as the best recruits post.

21. dakota7

This is just my opinion brave...do what you want......but there really is no need to back and recap old games....just do current ones. Seems like a waste of time if you ask me.

22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah you are probably correct. Not really worth the time, even if I just write short blurbs.

23. Papa Perry

Yea. Everyone including myself has been kind of slack on the league input but now that we know where this OD is headed I can put together a good set of rules and set everything up. I'll be changing the recruiting rules again this season and I'll be using a combination of different rules. I'm thinking of bringing back the bonus recruits but modeling it after Victory Road's rules.

24. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I will sign in after school today, probably around 4:30 central.

With all Michigan's talent, its a wonder they are 4-5? Brutal schedule coming up.

I have read through the thread but am still confused as to what we are doing next season. Are we starting over in the '09 season?

Either way, glad to be on board.

25. Papa Perry

No we're just switching teams and eliminating the Pac-10 from the Rivalry. Meaning you are recruiting for next season.