1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

The Rivalry: S3 - Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    The Rivalry: S3 - Week 12

We have advanced. All cpu games. I'll update with the list later today. Remember to check your recruiting boards.

2. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Oklahoma St. 55
    FCS Southwest 3

Not much to say about this one, I was actually pretty pissed to give up the 3 points. Was chewing the clock by halftime just to get this one over. I can't remember the last time I played a game when Corso & Herbie werent there, we have a long road back.

3. Masler

Masler Walk On

i got cocky and lost to lowly kentucky. grrrrrr. best 3 players out for the season. WTF

4. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Miami beat up on Marshall

5. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

PSU mauls the Hoosiers. In this game I hit 98 and 94 yard TD passes.

6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    The clock is now on brave. U have til 7 central tomorrow night then I'll advance. If your not gonna be able to play it let me know sooner.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm going to try playing, family in town this weekend. I will be able to play tomorrow night for sure but may need a bit more time than 7. I may be done by that point but I have a lot of stuff to do after my family leaves.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I played my game this morning so we are clear to advance. I did not do my recruiting but I have no scholarships remaining at this time.