The Schedule....

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Jul 18, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

The Schedule....

2 questions..........why do I only have 2 user games and why are people playing FCS teams???? I did not join an OD to play the computer and FCS teams....

2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Helli's upset about the sliders and probably just not into this broken game.

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah it's apparant from the message he sent lol. I ain't get to redshirt or nothing

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Default schedule in year 1

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You know what it is, I just realized we have 12 guys that would make a really good commish of a league.

That just makes my job a bit hard, I envision myself as a consensus builder (lol right?) but we have 12 really strong opinions about everything and nobody is willing to budge on certain things. I argued Fosh tooth and nail on the sliders last year. It would be a bit silly to take you guys arguing with me wrong.

So I'm not taking my ball and going home. I'll just do what I'm told and advance the file when you're ready.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Lets start over and get it right.

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thank you commish 5 of 12

We use the default rosters and I assumed we wanted to go with the real life schedule in year 1, I know I do.

Did we make a bunch of changes to the schedule in year 1 last year? I wasn't hosting the file then.

I'd rather not start over :)

8. jfosh

jfosh Super

we only had to make a couple of changes to the schedule. Teams in the Big 10 can get out of balance real easy with the staggered schedule

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I mean the whole point of it (at least for me!) is that year 1 is sort of a replica of the upcoming season... .then the rest is all hell breaks loose and we make sure to edit the schedules to our liking, recruit all our incoming players, etc.

If UW plays a FCS team I want to play an FCS team that week in year 1. I guess we all have different opinions of how it should go. What's new.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

ok....cool. just wanted to know why.

11. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

everyone shut up and play ball.

12. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

this was a constant issue when I was Michigan because of the rivalries. You'll play Iowa and Minnesota every year and then have one of the remaining 7 schools removed from your schedule. With 3 of those 7 human owned there's a pretty good chance they'll get bounced from the schedule.

13. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Commish 12 of 12 agrees with this.

lets just play this season and we'll get back into custom schedules next year.