The Show 12: Indians Franchise

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Pro, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Pro

Pro Walk On

Decided to follow Mullen's lead and do my own Indians franchise. Playing on All-Star, using the OS full minor rosters

• Like Like x 1
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

^great start.

3. Pro

Pro Walk On

After first three series, the Tribe sit at 4-6 just 2.5 games back of the White Sox for first in the AL Central.

Series recap with Blue Jays: Opening day starter Justin Masterson gets rocked as Jose Bautista belts 2 home runs and the Jays win 14-1. The lone run for the Indians came off a Shelly Duncan home run. The Jays win the second game 4-3 as Ubaldo Jimenz picks up the loss. Joey Bats hits his 3rd homer of the season and picks up 2 RBIs. Carlos Santana picked up an RBI and second baseman Luke Donald picked up 2 RBIs. The Tribe pick up their first win of 2012 in the rubber game, winning 2-0. Derek Lowe pitched well for the Tribe, going 6 innings of shut out baseball. He also struck out 4. Jack Hannahan got his first homer of the season, which also saw All Star shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera pick up his first RBI of 2012. Chris Perez gets the save.

RECORD: 1-2

Series recap with the White Sox: The Tribe were shut out by John Danks, losing to the South Siders 3-0. Brent Morel belted a home run in the game. The Sox took game two by a 5-3 margin. Dayan Viciedo bombed a three run home run to provide much of the scoring. The Tribe scored on hits by: Santana, Cabrera, and Hannahan. The Cleveland offense finally gets things going with a 15-5 thumping of Chicago in game three.

RECORD: 2-4

The Royals took 2 of 3 from the Tribe. The Indians are currently in Seattle for a 3 game series with the Mariners. The Tribe took game one by a 10-5 score.

In front office news......the Indians will be looking to trade for a right handed bat and possibly another starting pitcher after the team parted ways with Roberto Hernandez, formerly known as Fausto Carmona.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Goose

Goose Walk On

Dude you have to play Kipnis at second.

• Like Like x 1
  5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

See...this is where you post your progress.....waiting on the debut of that Pirates 'Chise I know is taking place somewhere in VA

6. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

I did actually post a legit Perfect Game for the first time ever this a.m. That was pretty cool. Karstens was percent against the Cards in StL.

• Like Like x 2
  7. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

nice! I have never done a perfect game...one no hitter with Denny Neagle back in the day in Triple Play 99