The Spartans hit a brick wall in Camp Randal

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, Feb 1, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

THe Spartans have just received new veteran coach @Zetroc and their first test would not be a warm welcome. The Badgers are salivating for a National Title and all the pieces are in place for them. While the Spartans didn't win this game the managed to destroy one of the vital pieces of the puzzle. Star, All American, Master of Disaster, Tazmanian Devil HB David Jones got knocked out with a strained back and will ride the bench for 6 more weeks. The Badgers game plan might be a changing.

The Spartans are learning on offense and some of those old passing routes were not so open today. Wisc QB, Tony Fox was near perfect going 9/10 for 180 yds and 3 TDS. One Crucial mistake was putting a backer on mr 99, Ken Lewis, as he burned him for a 66 yard TD. Not much to say here as the second half was pretty quiet. Give Coach Zetroc the rest of the season to learn the ins and outs and he will be making me throw my controller like everyone else.

GG man and cya next year.

Wisconsin 34
    Michigan State 7

Game highlights will be added tomorrow or Thursday.

Next week the Badgers take on Rival Illinois. The could be The Badgers final test this year.

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

Wow I see why your salivating.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Tony Fox is putting up some very Efficient numbers. Not sure I ever had a QB as good as this guy. Fields his back up is no slouch himself.

4. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

GG JMS. Yeah, this was a game getting back into the swing of online football with #2 Wisconsin. My team has capability, I just have to get my touch back and learn the new controls, playbook, etc. Wisconsin is a power to be concerned about. I was not able to see a weakness or flaw to try to exploit. JMS, we'll see ya next year my friend

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I am sure you will. When I was looking at the Spartans I was impressed with the quality of talent spread through. No Glaring stars but alot of size and speed. I was glad to get out to a lead b/c momentum can play a huge role in this game. More so vs the CPU but still there in user games. MY team will be more human next season as my recruiting skillz leave alot to be desired.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yo JMS give yourself some credit all the cpu players are gone you recruited all these guys..

As for a national title possibility, if you get one this year without having to play HR that will be asterisk city! lol

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

8. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Oh they have a weakness, it's called Purdue!