The State of the Oklahoma Sooners Football Program: A letter to the dynasty

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Boraby, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

The State of the Oklahoma Sooners Football Program
    Fellow Chompions,
    I have sensed that I have been moving at a slower pace in this dynasty, and the main purpose of this letter is to apologize for any hold ups. I have recently been promoted at the work place, and I have found that my free time is limited and shared with other things. However, the Oklahoma Sooners are going nowhere.
    After starting off last season with an 0-2 record in embarrassing fashion,I made it a primary goal to end the season the right way. Take away a loss from Texas, and I accomplished that and set myself up for the future with the #3 recruiting class in the nation. With Blake Bell and other seniors back to lead the team including star freshmen Kevin Byrd and Early King, Oklahoma looks forward to the future.​
    A heart breaking loss vs. Georgia in week 2 put a temporary frustration on the Oklahoma program and it's fans. Week 3, however, Oklahoma faces Arizona State who handed Oklahoma an embarrassing loss last season. I look forward to repaying the favor.​
    I would also like to welcome our two newest members, who will represent the fine teams of Iowa and Alabama. It is unfortunate that we have seen a couple of our core members leave, but I am confident that these two will be fine replacements, just as Texas and LSU have been.​
    I would also like to say that it has been a pleasure participating in the Chompion's League. I consider this dynasty to be very successful, and I look forward to experiencing the future with all of you.​
    Thank you for your time,​
    Coach Boraby/Stoops​
    Boomer Sooner

• Like Like x 2