The State of the Oklahoma Sooners Football Program: A letter to the dynasty

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Boraby, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Aug 4, 2012
    The State of the Oklahoma Sooners Football Program
    Fellow Chompions,
    I have sensed that I have been moving at a slower pace in this dynasty, and the main purpose of this letter is to apologize for any hold ups. I have recently been promoted at the work place, and I have found that my free time is limited and shared with other things. However, the Oklahoma Sooners are going nowhere.
    After starting off last season with an 0-2 record in embarrassing fashion,I made it a primary goal to end the season the right way. Take away a loss from Texas, and I accomplished that and set myself up for the future with the #3 recruiting class in the nation. With Blake Bell and other seniors back to lead the team including star freshmen Kevin Byrd and Early King, Oklahoma looks forward to the future.​
    A heart breaking loss vs. Georgia in week 2 put a temporary frustration on the Oklahoma program and it's fans. Week 3, however, Oklahoma faces Arizona State who handed Oklahoma an embarrassing loss last season. I look forward to repaying the favor.​
    I would also like to welcome our two newest members, who will represent the fine teams of Iowa and Alabama. It is unfortunate that we have seen a couple of our core members leave, but I am confident that these two will be fine replacements, just as Texas and LSU have been.​
    I would also like to say that it has been a pleasure participating in the Chompion's League. I consider this dynasty to be very successful, and I look forward to experiencing the future with all of you.​
    Thank you for your time,​
    Coach Boraby/Stoops​
    Boomer Sooner

• Like Like x 2