The Steve Austin Show

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by sawemoff, Oct 31, 2013.

1. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Dec 29, 2011

Welcome to the show as I go through my rant, top 5 rankings, the stone cold stunners and my beer give away's. I'm your host Stone Cold Steve Austin and I am going to take you through this journey tonight. I tried having a special guest on tonight's very first episode but every time Vince McMahon hears my voice it brings back bad memories.

Hehaha so I guess I will run solo.

First up my rant of the night!
    Kasper how are you liking the DE Jacques Dylan?!?! You took him over Mash Johnson???

You decided since you knew what his 82 Overall was he was going to be a beast???

His production is a bit lower than Johnson's but he is not the next JJ Twat!!!!

It is like we got Vince McMahon running the team!!!

And for that my first and second STONE COLD STUNNER...

Well now since we got that out of the way, we can now talk about the people who knows what is going on in football. Here are my top five rankings!

1) San Fransico 49ers: biggcoug65 's team has a solid defense with a great coach behind them. They rank as one of the top defense's in the league allowing the least amount of yards each game. Their DL is ferocious by already getting to the QB 18 times. You know it kind of reminds me of how ferocious I was with Vince. That son of bitch was always fun to scare. Now back to the niners. When you play good defense you need to have an offense that will be there to take advantage of the opportunities. There is nothing flashy about them but they are a well balanced team that likes to pound the ball and dares you to stop it. This team has what it takes to win the Super Bowl and look for them to continue their reign here in the TMFL.

2) Buffalo Bills: Philstyle3005 had a lot of injuries last year but still managed to make the playoffs. Watch out if this team stays healthy. He has no Mayo like he did last year with the Patriots but buyer beware it does not matter BECAUSE PHILSTYLE SAID SO! He runs a lethal spread and with his speed backs and wide outs he can put up some points. And just like Biggcoug he plays great defense. His 4-3 scheme can stop anything you throw at it and with the ability to take away the middle of the field it puts a lot of pressure on the opposing team to move the ball down field.

3) Arizona Cardinals: This is all I have to say about Baron 's team.
    Damn we have not even made it to the Stunner section and I have already used up three!

4) Detroit Lions: Any keen to Randy Savage?!?! No, oh well. The last of the undefeated teams. Hova has now added a great component in his game, running the ball. He went out and drafted an OL in the first round with great blocking ability. Also you got to think about his RBs, Leshoure and Bush. This is a great fastball and a very strong changeup. How can you even think about stopping those guys when you have White and Megatron on the outside. It pays to be the fool who has to come up with scheme to stop it.

5) Dallas Cowboys: I do not give a damn what you call them but being a huge fan I will forever be a Cowboy's fan. Hey look at the video I did with them and if you do not like it...

Since I do not want to use all of my Stunner's tonight I will skip to my beer give away's. This is my favorite part of the show!

BEER #1: Goes to HAL9100 and his Oakland Raiders. You got your first and second win of the season so have a beer and enjoy.

BEER #2: Cole Copeland and his Atlanta Falcons. You got run over by a freight train in season 1 and now you are gaining momentum. It may not last for much longer but live it up kid.

BEER #3 and #4: Randiesel75 and I Peench. This is your good bye beers for now and I hope to see y'all back soon!

This wraps up the first show and if you want me to answer any questions TMFL25 on the next show just PM me and I will get you on the air. And that's the bottom line because

• Like Like x 16
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Nov 30, 2011
    Featured Threads:
    Great stuff. Baron deserves about 3 more stunners though, imo.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kasper

Kasper Mr. Embolo

Apr 12, 2010
    Loving Jacques Dylan.