The Steve Austin Show

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by sawemoff, Nov 8, 2013.

1. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]

Welcome back to another of STONE COLD SAID SO... I mean the Steve Austin Show. Tonight we have a special guest and will go over the teams that need an ass kicking to get it back into gear, my breakout teams for the rest of the season, and who deserves my ice cold beers.

And now for my special guest, lets welcome Curt Angle...
    [​IMG]

Stone Cold: How you doing Curt? *extends hand out*

Curt Angle: I'm doing...
    [​IMG]

Stone Cold: You stupid son a bitch.
    [​IMG]
    Stone Cold: Now get up and help me with my show.

*Curt gets up weary and puts on the headphones*

Now where were we... That is right lets dive right into teams that just need a swift kick in ass!
    [​IMG]

Team #1: Miami Dolphins and Coach hornfaninbama
    Stone Cold: Now I know you are a new coach but someone needs to stay in there and believe in these guys. The roster is not the greatest but you can win a game can't you? HELLO?!?!? Kick them in the ass and get them in gear but do not do this to Jonathan Martin because he may quit the team! Little bitch... speaking of little bitches Kurt your thoughts on HAL9100 JR?

Kurt Angle: They have a young team and just in a rebuilding stage. Their key players are getting older and if they do not ride the ship correctly these players should demand for trades. Looking at their schedule there may be a back to back 0-16 team in the TMFL.

Stone Cold: HA like you know football *looks through schedule* well may be you are right.

Team #2: Tampa Bay and Coach Bucs
    Stone Cold: This SOB beat my Cowboys but I will help out and instead of getting an ass kicking you will get this Bucs!
    [​IMG]

Kurt Angle: Well that was nicely put. On the other hand he too has a young team with most of his draft picks getting major playing time. Defensively he is getting a strong front seven assembled with Rookie Rico Wakeel and Gerald McCoy plugging up the middle. Even when you look further down the depth chart he has Davarius Travis that could play inside. All around the defense is built around these guys and on offense it is all on Doug Martin.

Team #3: Detroit and Coach Hova
    Stone Cold: After getting blown away by biggcoug65 and dakota7 he is now in a stage called 'Drakepression.' What in the hell is that? Here let me help you like Bucs!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kurt Angle: *laughs doubling over* What in the world is Drakepression?!?! Alright my turn...
    [​IMG]

Stone Cold: Alright you had your fun so sit down and lets move to the next subject.

Breakout Teams in the Second Half

Team #1: Green Bay and Coach dakota7
    Stone Cold: This team is quietly churning a very good season. Right now at 6-2 they control their destiny in the NFC North. If you look at the very end of their schedule you will see a four game stretch of Minnesota, Detroit, Dallas, and Atlanta. If they survive this and make the playoffs they could make some noise.

Kurt Angle: I agree with you about the brutal end of their schedule but I think they fizzle out and sit back down. I am totally not sure what has been happening in their games but how long will the defense play at this level? Their roller coaster has already gone to its highest peak so look for them to drop off fast.

Stone Cold: You know what you just did there? You rambled about something without having a point. It is like beating a dead horse or like me beating you senseless... see what I did there???

Team #2: Atlanta and Coach Cole Copeland
    Stone Cold: I ordered some sandbags but they have not come in yet. After switching to the 34 Cole is finding some success and is actually winning games. The schedule is not the strongest but when the NFC is the better conference every win counts trying to get into the playoffs. Again this might be a team that survives but is not seasoned enough to compete with the vets.

Kurt Angle: I disagree with you.

Stone Cold: You're an idiot.

Kurt Angle: Can I talk?

Stone Cold: WHAT?

Kurt Angle: Thank you.

Kurt Angle: Not this.

Kurt Angle: Oh never mind.

Stone Cold: WHAT? HA HA HA HA

Team #3: Tennessee and broth262
    Stone Cold: My dark horse here is the Tennessee Titans and could come out on top of the AFC South. At 5-3 each game should have the intensity of a playoff game. Right now their competition for that title is nellycuz 's Colts with Kasper out of the picture... for now.

Kurt Angle: Will you be happy if I agreed with you?

Stone Cold: I would be happier if you would throw me a beer and shut up.

[​IMG]
    My beers go to biggcoug65 , Philstyle3005 , and Sgt Jowers. Hell lets give on to Danthraxxx just for the hell of it. The first three guys lead their divisions respectfully and it will be fun to see how far they could go in the playoffs. Phil could possibly be waiting for one of the other two in the Superbowl, in which that game should a hell of game to watch. Now...
    [​IMG]

This concludes the second episode of the Steve Austin Show. Thanks for tuning in TMFL25!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 9
  2. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Hornfaninbama has the Dolphins, not bamagrad. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

My bad, fixed!

4. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

All these damn Bama people , who let Papa Perry bring in these guys ? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

I almost used that gif

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Texans shall now rise with their GM back.

• Like Like x 1