The Stinky Cheez - Season 6 Weekly Worst

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by Boom29, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

• Like Like x 4
  2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

A triumphant return!!! I love it! Gonna sticky this shit.

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

WE DIDNT EVEN GET A BCS BOWL!!!

fu whygodwhy1111
    fu Wyrmreaver
    fu recchem2000 !!!!

4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheez

You are incorrect in your FIFY, FYI

6. Wyrmreaver

You'll get your chance to prove it when we play this season

7. Cheez

I lost GOAT QB Nathan Peterman. My team is down this year.

8. Wyrmreaver

I lost Mauk and Heisman finalist Eric Silva plus defensive AA Vince Harris in the middle.....

Can't believe you are starting with the excuses already! :p

Should be a good game, i'm looking forward to it :)

9. Cheez

none of those players come close to the talent level of GOAT QB Nathan Peterman

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

11. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Week 3

It's only fitting that we begin the Weekly Worst with a shout out to the EA servers.

Despite Miami winning the sim, it was apparent that the EA servers were doing their best to prevent Miami from earning a hard-fought victory. On three separate occasions Miami and Georgia attempted to play the game but every time Miami forced a Georgia punt, the EA servers would kick the two users out. Due to Miami's inability to make Georgia Dru50 punt in previous seasons, it is unclear if this is a new occurrence or just a little surprise that had been biting its time.

Dishonorable mention - The Texas A&M Aggies needed a late KR TD to put away the SMU Mustangs in a game in which they appeared to have been outplayed. Then again, considering A&M's past wih SMU, any victory is welcomed.

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
    Jayrah

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Booo. LOL. I was down 17-3 in this one. My first 2 games have had some really bad beginnings. I was down 7-3 after the first qtr of UTSA, due to 2 missed fgs, an int and some terrible throwing. Took over eventually though, thanks to going to the run. Same against SMU. For some reason they play really well against me.

13. Wyrmreaver

Against Arky..... my kicker missed 2 FGs and we lost by 3.... granted, they were both over 55 yards, but if he hits one its OT. Also, Kenan Fenner (WR) had a monster game, 8 for 141 and 1 TD iirc..... but he needed one more! He dropped an out route with 2 seconds left, wide open, would have made the potential tying FG more like 48-50 yards instead of 57..... I was short on the kick, it landed on the back line of the endzone, so an extra 6-7 yards would have put us into OT!

14. Jayrah

Mine were not that far away lol. Just pushed one and hooked the other. I've never missed 2 fgs in a game from inside 40, but now I have. :D

15. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Sliders bitches :p

16. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Week 5

Sometimes a candidate for the Weekly Worst falls right into your hand. This was that week.

Speaking of hands, the Auburn Tigers appeared to have left theirs at home as their receivers were officially credited with six drops in their game against the Canes, many in crucial situations. If things were not bad enough with the drops, the Tigers allowed Miami to convert on 8/9 third downs, most longer than 7 yards, and again in crucial situations. These mental lapses at critical times by Auburn suggest psychological issues rooted in the lack of a strong father-figure. When it was time for the Tigers to roar, they purred. As the song goes...

There once was a tiger, tiny little tiger
    Playing with his tiger toys
    But his nursemaid made him so afraid
    He didn't dare make a noise.
    What happened to the tiger, tiny little tiger
    Who never learned to roar
    He's just a mat, stretched out flat
    On somebody's bedroom floor.

recchem2000

• Like Like x 1
  17. Boom29

Boom29 Walk On

Midseason Worst

The last time we printed, it was the Auburn Tigers that felt the brunt of the Weekly Worst. Now, it is their opponent from that fateful night that have taken the mantle of the Worst. Word on the street is that the Auburn coach put a spell on Miami with words unmentionable, making a blood pact with himself to forever curse the Hurricanes....

Exhibit A: In a loss to the LSU Tigers, the Canes lost much in the same way that Auburn had lost the previous week, multiple drops in crucial situations.

Exhibit B: Having converted 8/9 third downs against Auburn, the Canes converted none (0/8) against the Missouri Tigers in a blowout loss.

Exhibit C: Committing NINE (9), yes NINE, turnovers in a loss to Florida State. The Seminoles kicked six field goals and their only TD was on defense.

Exhibit D*: In a loss to the Texas A&M Aggies, the Canes missed a field goal in which the kicker seemed suspended in time and mistimed his kick. Later in the fourth quarter, the Canes QB appeared to throw an incomplete pass only to have it ruled a fumble, which A&M returned for a TD.
    *magic may have played a role in the events at Kyle Field as the A&M coach in an alleged practitioner

Luckily for the Canes, a way to break the Curse of Recchem exists. To do so they will need to beat a bitter rival of Auburn, the Cult of Tennessee and their High Charlatan Cheez. But the task will not be easy, as the unscrupulous Cheez will take every opportunity available to him to poison Miami with his FU discourse.

recchem2000
    Cheez

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jayrah

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    We condone no such actions....