The Stone Roses : Resurrected

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by RynoAid, Oct 20, 2011.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

My favorite band of all time has decided to put aside their differences and get back together putting their fans and music first.. The Stone Roses are back after 17 years. They are icons in England and the mainstay of my music collection from 1990 on.. they broke up in 1995 after "Second Coming" released. You might know the single Love Spreads..
    That song is the most widely played US hit they ever had... but their music is INCREDIBLE. The alternative funk they laid down is still widely regarded as some of the best music ever made by an British band. Bands like Oasis were the children of the Roses... These are the grandfathers...

DelZaster

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

that's just a small taste, and here's their press conference yesterday... they are going WORLD WIDE BABY and I will get to as many shows as i can possibly see when they get stateside so i might be hitting you up for pad to crash in coming to a town near you....

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

love spreads is a good song. Like that.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

The Stone Roses, Manchester Heaton Park. Fastest selling rock gigs in UK history - all three nights sold out!

220,000 tickets sold in 68 minutes with the first two nights selling out in 14 minutes.