The Temple Mount

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xXPHACTR, Sep 19, 2010.

1. xXPHACTR

xXPHACTR Banned

The Temple Mount

Temple 2010 Season ​

Connecticut 45
    Temple 52

Wow this was the most amazing yet unrealistic game I have played on NCAA 2011. I came out conservative and got out to a nice 10-0 lead on them. But then they went into some kind of crazy super mode scoring 24 unanswered points to go into halftime up 24-10. We come out in the 3rd quarter and trade touchdowns so 31-17 going into the 4th quarter. I come out and get a early touchdown to bring the score to 31-24. I force a punt and get the ball back but they go back into super mode running a route before my WR and take the INT back for a TD down 38-24 now. I get the ball and score on 4th down with 2:34 left on the clock 38-31. I punt it away with the hopes of getting it back. They get a first down and all looks lost for us. But on 2nd down they go and run a option the CB flicks the ball out straight to my defender who slips the HB and races in for the game tying TD 38-38. They got straight into beastmode again walking down the field and I let up the touchdown. I get the ball back and drive down and score with 25 seconds left in the game to make it 45-45. I kick the ball away and they don't play for OT. First down they throw a incomplete pass. On 2nd down I get a little pressure on the QB and get him moving around in the pocket. He then decides to throw one out to the left sideline. Guess what my defender was waiting for it and leaps in front of the WR and returns it 28 yards for the game winning touchdown with 1 second left on the clock.

[youtube]M1ljdZFVOrI[/youtube]

[youtube]J3rK_gfo3GE[/youtube]